OOC Let's Chat!

At least we found h.io to enjoy some of our down time! What else does everyone like to do when they get the chance?

Be kind to one another. (*iNPC is Miles Thatcher)

OOC Let's Chat!
Simon Kincaid wrote: 25 Apr 2026, 14:09 At least we found h.io to enjoy some of our down time! What else does everyone like to do when they get the chance?
I usually draw or write stories but I haven’t got the chance to finish writing one

OOC Let's Chat!
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 25 Apr 2026, 14:10
Simon Kincaid wrote: 25 Apr 2026, 14:09 At least we found h.io to enjoy some of our down time! What else does everyone like to do when they get the chance?
I usually draw or write stories but I haven’t got the chance to finish writing one
That's cool! I do photography but have very limited artistic talent beyond that. I wish I could draw or paint!

Be kind to one another. (*iNPC is Miles Thatcher)

OOC Let's Chat!
Simon Kincaid wrote: 25 Apr 2026, 14:09 At least we found h.io to enjoy some of our down time! What else does everyone like to do when they get the chance?
Sing something and pray my neighbours don’t hear
Write songs
Make a sketch of someone
Play basketball
Play Badminton
Stare at a wall and regret my life decisions.
Last edited by Laurie Holmes on 25 Apr 2026, 14:14, edited 1 time in total.

My Ency
☆ 𝕃𝕒𝕦𝕣𝕚𝕖 ℍ𝕠𝕝𝕞𝕖𝕤 ☆
“There’s always two sides to a story.”
My Shop

OOC Let's Chat!
Simon Kincaid wrote: 25 Apr 2026, 14:12
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 25 Apr 2026, 14:10
Simon Kincaid wrote: 25 Apr 2026, 14:09 At least we found h.io to enjoy some of our down time! What else does everyone like to do when they get the chance?
I usually draw or write stories but I haven’t got the chance to finish writing one
That's cool! I do photography but have very limited artistic talent beyond that. I wish I could draw or paint!
That’s fun!

OOC Let's Chat!
Good morning, all!!! Heading to volleyball, let’s see if my team remains undefeated!

~Rosalyn Willows, Second Year Slytherin~
~Ency~Garden~Profile~
|Sta~6|Eva~4|Str~7|Wis~7|Arc~6|Acc~5|

OOC Let's Chat!
Rosalyn Willows wrote: 25 Apr 2026, 14:14 Good morning, all!!! Heading to volleyball, let’s see if my team remains undefeated!
Best of luck!

Be kind to one another. (*iNPC is Miles Thatcher)

OOC Let's Chat!
Rosalyn Willows wrote: 25 Apr 2026, 14:14 Good morning, all!!! Heading to volleyball, let’s see if my team remains undefeated!
Morning Rosalyn!! Good luck!!

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Rosalyn Willows wrote: 25 Apr 2026, 14:14 Good morning, all!!! Heading to volleyball, let’s see if my team remains undefeated!
All the best!!! <3

OOC Let's Chat!
Rosalyn Willows wrote: 25 Apr 2026, 14:14 Good morning, all!!! Heading to volleyball, let’s see if my team remains undefeated!
Yay good luck!

My Ency
☆ 𝕂𝕖𝕟𝕟𝕖𝕕𝕪 ℂ𝕙𝕖𝕖𝕜 ☆
“She was a sunshine girl who was learning to play in the rain.”
INPC - Cory Hanes