Let's Chat!
At least we found h.io to enjoy some of our down time! What else does everyone like to do when they get the chance?
Be kind to one another. (*iNPC is Miles Thatcher)
Let's Chat!
I usually draw or write stories but I haven’t got the chance to finish writing oneSimon Kincaid wrote: 25 Apr 2026, 14:09 At least we found h.io to enjoy some of our down time! What else does everyone like to do when they get the chance?
Let's Chat!
That's cool! I do photography but have very limited artistic talent beyond that. I wish I could draw or paint!Laasya Manjunath wrote: 25 Apr 2026, 14:10I usually draw or write stories but I haven’t got the chance to finish writing oneSimon Kincaid wrote: 25 Apr 2026, 14:09 At least we found h.io to enjoy some of our down time! What else does everyone like to do when they get the chance?
Be kind to one another. (*iNPC is Miles Thatcher)
Let's Chat!
Sing something and pray my neighbours don’t hearSimon Kincaid wrote: 25 Apr 2026, 14:09 At least we found h.io to enjoy some of our down time! What else does everyone like to do when they get the chance?
Write songs
Make a sketch of someone
Play basketball
Play Badminton
Stare at a wall and regret my life decisions.
Last edited by Laurie Holmes on 25 Apr 2026, 14:14, edited 1 time in total.
Let's Chat!
That’s fun!Simon Kincaid wrote: 25 Apr 2026, 14:12That's cool! I do photography but have very limited artistic talent beyond that. I wish I could draw or paint!Laasya Manjunath wrote: 25 Apr 2026, 14:10I usually draw or write stories but I haven’t got the chance to finish writing oneSimon Kincaid wrote: 25 Apr 2026, 14:09 At least we found h.io to enjoy some of our down time! What else does everyone like to do when they get the chance?
Let's Chat!
Best of luck!Rosalyn Willows wrote: 25 Apr 2026, 14:14 Good morning, all!!! Heading to volleyball, let’s see if my team remains undefeated!
Be kind to one another. (*iNPC is Miles Thatcher)
Let's Chat!
Morning Rosalyn!! Good luck!!Rosalyn Willows wrote: 25 Apr 2026, 14:14 Good morning, all!!! Heading to volleyball, let’s see if my team remains undefeated!
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Let's Chat!
All the best!!!Rosalyn Willows wrote: 25 Apr 2026, 14:14 Good morning, all!!! Heading to volleyball, let’s see if my team remains undefeated!
Let's Chat!
Yay good luck!Rosalyn Willows wrote: 25 Apr 2026, 14:14 Good morning, all!!! Heading to volleyball, let’s see if my team remains undefeated!
| My Ency | ☆ 𝕂𝕖𝕟𝕟𝕖𝕕𝕪 ℂ𝕙𝕖𝕖𝕜 ☆ “She was a sunshine girl who was learning to play in the rain.” |
INPC - Cory Hanes |