OOC Let's Chat!

Laverne Taylor wrote: 25 Apr 2026, 13:01 Anyone know how to put the link of your contents on the ency? Eg:

1.Info
2.Random Info

But these lead us to the page
Even i don’t have the contents in my ency, I’ll be adding them soon…
If you want i can walk you through it?

My Ency
☆ 𝕃𝕒𝕦𝕣𝕚𝕖 ℍ𝕠𝕝𝕞𝕖𝕤 ☆
“There’s always two sides to a story.”
My Shop

OOC Let's Chat!
Mikaela Hendricks wrote: 25 Apr 2026, 13:47
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 25 Apr 2026, 13:18
Mikaela Hendricks wrote: 25 Apr 2026, 13:15 Hi y'all. Worst morning of my life.
What happened?
Just found out that one of my fav wwe stars is leaving :((
Sad…..

OOC Let's Chat!
Every time, i sit thinking that I’m going to code my ency, every time, i abandon it. Why don’t we have a feature for saving it as a draft like in the other threads :cry2: :cry2: :cry2:

My Ency
☆ 𝕃𝕒𝕦𝕣𝕚𝕖 ℍ𝕠𝕝𝕞𝕖𝕤 ☆
“There’s always two sides to a story.”
My Shop

OOC Let's Chat!
Laurie Holmes wrote: 25 Apr 2026, 14:00 Every time, i sit thinking that I’m going to code my ency, every time, i abandon it. Why don’t we have a feature for saving it as a draft like in the other threads :cry2: :cry2: :cry2:
Ikr??? Like bruh, it is so tiring.....

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Oy, why does the weekend seem so short???

Be kind to one another. (*iNPC is Miles Thatcher)

OOC Let's Chat!
Simon Kincaid wrote: 25 Apr 2026, 14:03 Oy, why does the weekend seem so short???
Because the universe hates enjoyment

OOC Let's Chat!
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 25 Apr 2026, 14:04
Simon Kincaid wrote: 25 Apr 2026, 14:03 Oy, why does the weekend seem so short???
Because the universe hates enjoyment
I agree.....

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 25 Apr 2026, 14:04
Simon Kincaid wrote: 25 Apr 2026, 14:03 Oy, why does the weekend seem so short???
Because the universe hates enjoyment
Apparently!
I didn't realize I was so spoiled by having the weekend AND Wednesdays off work until they took away my Wednesday day off and now I've only got the two. I have yet to figure out how people manage!

Be kind to one another. (*iNPC is Miles Thatcher)

OOC Let's Chat!
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 25 Apr 2026, 14:04
Simon Kincaid wrote: 25 Apr 2026, 14:03 Oy, why does the weekend seem so short???
Because the universe hates enjoyment
And….
You spent the first 25 years of your life studying,
35 or maybe more working,
And the rest, were not active enough and have too much stress.
“You only live once..”
Yet we can’t even enjoy that one life.

My Ency
☆ 𝕃𝕒𝕦𝕣𝕚𝕖 ℍ𝕠𝕝𝕞𝕖𝕤 ☆
“There’s always two sides to a story.”
My Shop

OOC Let's Chat!
Simon Kincaid wrote: 25 Apr 2026, 14:06
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 25 Apr 2026, 14:04
Simon Kincaid wrote: 25 Apr 2026, 14:03 Oy, why does the weekend seem so short???
Because the universe hates enjoyment
Apparently!
I didn't realize I was so spoiled by having the weekend AND Wednesdays off work until they took away my Wednesday day off and now I've only got the two. I have yet to figure out how people manage!
I’m praying that our school does not take every other Saturday away. I swear barely anyone turns up on that day and they REFUSE to give us holidays on those days.