OOC Let's Chat!

Hey Laurie and Melissa!

Chaewon Lee | Metamorphmagus

OOC Let's Chat!
Bree Grey wrote: 25 Apr 2026, 05:26
Hana Suzuki wrote: 25 Apr 2026, 05:10Bree!
How are you?!
I’m good, you??

I see the way you're acting like you're somebody else. Gets me frustrated
Lovely Creature. The Muggle Condition. shop. ency

OOC Let's Chat!
Chaewon Lee wrote: 25 Apr 2026, 11:15 Hey Laurie and Melissa!
Hey, Chaewon!!

ℳℯ𝓁𝒾𝓈𝓈𝒶 ℬ𝓁𝒶𝓀ℯ
"Just because you put a piece of smelly Camembert in a box doesn't stop it from smelling."

OOC Let's Chat!
Hey Meli

"Maybe I'm too emotional, or maybe you never cared at all"
Laverne Taylor

𓍯☕︎ 𝖳𝗁𝖾 𝖡𝖺𝗇𝗇𝖾𝗋 𝖡𝗋𝖾𝗐 ☕︎𓍯

OOC Let's Chat!
Laverne Taylor wrote: 25 Apr 2026, 12:28 Hey Meli
Laverne!

Chaewon Lee | Metamorphmagus

OOC Let's Chat!
Chaewon Lee wrote: 25 Apr 2026, 12:48
Laverne Taylor wrote: 25 Apr 2026, 12:28 Hey Meli
Laverne!
Chae! Hru?

"Maybe I'm too emotional, or maybe you never cared at all"
Laverne Taylor

𓍯☕︎ 𝖳𝗁𝖾 𝖡𝖺𝗇𝗇𝖾𝗋 𝖡𝗋𝖾𝗐 ☕︎𓍯

OOC Let's Chat!
Anyone know how to put the link of your contents on the ency? Eg:

1.Info
2.Random Info

But these lead us to the page

"Maybe I'm too emotional, or maybe you never cared at all"
Laverne Taylor

𓍯☕︎ 𝖳𝗁𝖾 𝖡𝖺𝗇𝗇𝖾𝗋 𝖡𝗋𝖾𝗐 ☕︎𓍯

OOC Let's Chat!
Hi y'all. Worst morning of my life.

"I was good. I was really good"

OOC Let's Chat!
Laverne Taylor wrote: 25 Apr 2026, 12:51
Chaewon Lee wrote: 25 Apr 2026, 12:48
Laverne Taylor wrote: 25 Apr 2026, 12:28 Hey Meli
Laverne!
Chae! Hru?
Eating lunch! What about you?

Chaewon Lee | Metamorphmagus

OOC Let's Chat!
Mikaela Hendricks wrote: 25 Apr 2026, 13:15 Hi y'all. Worst morning of my life.
What happened?