OOC Let's Chat!

Laasya Manjunath wrote: 25 Apr 2026, 07:06
Lotus Lively wrote: 25 Apr 2026, 07:05 Hey I'm alive :3
Hi!! What happened to your tagline ‘hullo’?
Lol just had a busy day and then hopped on here to 33 notifs half of which i couldn't see as they were deleted

☆"And the stars look very different today"☆ The Dark Cottage inpc Luka Liev Romanoff

OOC Let's Chat!
Lotus Lively wrote: 25 Apr 2026, 08:58
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 25 Apr 2026, 07:06
Lotus Lively wrote: 25 Apr 2026, 07:05 Hey I'm alive :3
Hi!! What happened to your tagline ‘hullo’?
Lol just had a busy day and then hopped on here to 33 notifs half of which i couldn't see as they were deleted
Oh wow. That’s so many…..

OOC Let's Chat!
Nick Jameson wrote: 25 Apr 2026, 08:46
Olivia Williams wrote: 25 Apr 2026, 08:13 Hey everyone!! Just wanted everyone to know that since I'm back now I'll try to catch up with replies, so sorry for them taking so long!! Have a wonderful day guys!!
@Bree Grey@Caspian Villin@Tes Cadell@Axel Brooks@Colin McCoire@Laurie Holmes@Mikey Forville@Keith Moore@Nick Jameson
Like the new pfp
Thanks Nick ^^

Olivia Williams - Gryffindor
Whether you're a werewolf or human, love is still love. Betrayal is still betrayal.

OOC Let's Chat!
Olivia Williams wrote: 25 Apr 2026, 09:11
Nick Jameson wrote: 25 Apr 2026, 08:46
Olivia Williams wrote: 25 Apr 2026, 08:13 Hey everyone!! Just wanted everyone to know that since I'm back now I'll try to catch up with replies, so sorry for them taking so long!! Have a wonderful day guys!!
@Bree Grey@Caspian Villin@Tes Cadell@Axel Brooks@Colin McCoire@Laurie Holmes@Mikey Forville@Keith Moore@Nick Jameson
Like the new pfp
Thanks Nick ^^
The new pfp is gorgeous!!! <3

OOC Let's Chat!
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 25 Apr 2026, 09:11
Olivia Williams wrote: 25 Apr 2026, 09:11
Nick Jameson wrote: 25 Apr 2026, 08:46
Olivia Williams wrote: 25 Apr 2026, 08:13 Hey everyone!! Just wanted everyone to know that since I'm back now I'll try to catch up with replies, so sorry for them taking so long!! Have a wonderful day guys!!
@Bree Grey@Caspian Villin@Tes Cadell@Axel Brooks@Colin McCoire@Laurie Holmes@Mikey Forville@Keith Moore@Nick Jameson
Like the new pfp
Thanks Nick ^^
The new pfp is gorgeous!!! <3
Thanks Laasya!!

Olivia Williams - Gryffindor
Whether you're a werewolf or human, love is still love. Betrayal is still betrayal.

OOC Let's Chat!
Your pfp looks really good!

Chaewon Lee | Metamorphmagus

OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Clarke wrote: 25 Apr 2026, 03:48
Cassie Jiang wrote: 25 Apr 2026, 03:32
Lily Clarke wrote: 25 Apr 2026, 03:13 i am so done for...
I'm sorry to hear that... what happened? :worried:

morning everyone!
i don't think i am prepared for smthng...
*hug* I don't know you're going through but you're sure to do well! you might not feel well-prepared but the result would definitely be great! <3 <3 <3 the results of many things actually depend on your ability, what you've learnt over years of time, instead of reviews before it! Maybe you've already learnt enough without noticing~

Wisdom in the mind, Charm in the spirit.
iNPC: Mira Hawkins|Charmer

choco froggies buy&sell Wisdom Ball

OOC Let's Chat!
Hello fellow citizens!!

ℳℯ𝓁𝒾𝓈𝓈𝒶 ℬ𝓁𝒶𝓀ℯ
"Just because you put a piece of smelly Camembert in a box doesn't stop it from smelling."

OOC Let's Chat!
GUESSS WHOSSS BAAAACK

My Ency
☆ 𝕃𝕒𝕦𝕣𝕚𝕖 ℍ𝕠𝕝𝕞𝕖𝕤 ☆
“There’s always two sides to a story.”
My Shop

OOC Let's Chat!
Laurie Holmes wrote: 25 Apr 2026, 11:06 GUESSS WHOSSS BAAAACK
Laurie!! :wow: