19 Apr 2026, 15:07
Alpha Robin - Round 1
1. e4 e5
2. Qh5 Be7
3. Qxe5 d6
4. Qf4 h5
5. Be2 g5
6. Qe3 Rh6
7. Nc3 Re6
8. Bxh5 Nf6
9. Qxg5 Nxe4
10. Qg8+ Kd7
11. Bxf7 Rh6
12. Nxe4 c6
13. Qxd8+ Kxd8
14. d4 Rh7
15. Ng5 Rh4
16. Be3 b6
17. N1f3 Rg4
18. h3 Rxg2
19. Nh4 Rxg5
20. Bxg5 Bxg5
21. Nf3 Bh6
22. Rg1 Bxh3
23. Rg8+ Ke7
24. Bg6 Bf8
25. Ng5 Nd7
26. Nxh3 Nf6
27. Rh8 Rd8
28. Rh4 c5
29. dxc5 dxc5
30. Rd1 Rc8
@Natasha Blackwood
2. Qh5 Be7
3. Qxe5 d6
4. Qf4 h5
5. Be2 g5
6. Qe3 Rh6
7. Nc3 Re6
8. Bxh5 Nf6
9. Qxg5 Nxe4
10. Qg8+ Kd7
11. Bxf7 Rh6
12. Nxe4 c6
13. Qxd8+ Kxd8
14. d4 Rh7
15. Ng5 Rh4
16. Be3 b6
17. N1f3 Rg4
18. h3 Rxg2
19. Nh4 Rxg5
20. Bxg5 Bxg5
21. Nf3 Bh6
22. Rg1 Bxh3
23. Rg8+ Ke7
24. Bg6 Bf8
25. Ng5 Nd7
26. Nxh3 Nf6
27. Rh8 Rd8
28. Rh4 c5
29. dxc5 dxc5
30. Rd1 Rc8
@Natasha Blackwood
19 Apr 2026, 15:19
Alpha Robin - Round 1
1. e4 e5
2. Qh5 Be7
3. Qxe5 d6
4. Qf4 h5
5. Be2 g5
6. Qe3 Rh6
7. Nc3 Re6
8. Bxh5 Nf6
9. Qxg5 Nxe4
10. Qg8+ Kd7
11. Bxf7 Rh6
12. Nxe4 c6
13. Qxd8+ Kxd8
14. d4 Rh7
15. Ng5 Rh4
16. Be3 b6
17. N1f3 Rg4
18. h3 Rxg2
19. Nh4 Rxg5
20. Bxg5 Bxg5
21. Nf3 Bh6
22. Rg1 Bxh3
23. Rg8+ Ke7
24. Bg6 Bf8
25. Ng5 Nd7
26. Nxh3 Nf6
27. Rh8 Rd8
28. Rh4 c5
29. dxc5 dxc5
30. Rd1 Rc8
31. Bf5
@Denise Yarbrough
2. Qh5 Be7
3. Qxe5 d6
4. Qf4 h5
5. Be2 g5
6. Qe3 Rh6
7. Nc3 Re6
8. Bxh5 Nf6
9. Qxg5 Nxe4
10. Qg8+ Kd7
11. Bxf7 Rh6
12. Nxe4 c6
13. Qxd8+ Kxd8
14. d4 Rh7
15. Ng5 Rh4
16. Be3 b6
17. N1f3 Rg4
18. h3 Rxg2
19. Nh4 Rxg5
20. Bxg5 Bxg5
21. Nf3 Bh6
22. Rg1 Bxh3
23. Rg8+ Ke7
24. Bg6 Bf8
25. Ng5 Nd7
26. Nxh3 Nf6
27. Rh8 Rd8
28. Rh4 c5
29. dxc5 dxc5
30. Rd1 Rc8
31. Bf5
@Denise Yarbrough
24 Apr 2026, 14:57
Alpha Robin - Round 1
Hey @George Calder, @Natasha Blackwood, and @Nick Jameson,
Just an update, since our match is over 20 moves, I will be resigning from the match. I enjoyed playing with Natasha but I want to proritize my current sport events and replies (I'm very behind) and currently have exams so I have less time to reply. Sorry for the inconvience and thank you!
And good luck to both George and Nick on your current match as well.
Just an update, since our match is over 20 moves, I will be resigning from the match. I enjoyed playing with Natasha but I want to proritize my current sport events and replies (I'm very behind) and currently have exams so I have less time to reply. Sorry for the inconvience and thank you!
24 Apr 2026, 15:38
Alpha Robin - Round 1
George it has been over 10 days since my post because of this you have forfeited the matchNick Jameson wrote: 14 Apr 2026, 21:20 . e4 e5
2. Nf3 Nc6
3. Bc4 Nf6
4. d3 Bb4+
5. c3 Ba5
6. Be3 d6
7. Qd2 h5
8. Na3 Rh6
9. Bxh6 gxh6
10. Qxh6 Ng4
11. Bxf7+ Kxf7
12. Ng5+ Qxg5
13. Qxg5 Nf6
14. Qh6 Bb6
@George Calder
25 Apr 2026, 06:09
Alpha Robin - Round 1
I was sick… nvm since both the games are up, this thread is closingNick Jameson wrote: 24 Apr 2026, 15:38George it has been over 10 days since my post because of this you have forfeited the matchNick Jameson wrote: 14 Apr 2026, 21:20 . e4 e5
2. Nf3 Nc6
3. Bc4 Nf6
4. d3 Bb4+
5. c3 Ba5
6. Be3 d6
7. Qd2 h5
8. Na3 Rh6
9. Bxh6 gxh6
10. Qxh6 Ng4
11. Bxf7+ Kxf7
12. Ng5+ Qxg5
13. Qxg5 Nf6
14. Qh6 Bb6
@George Calder
25 Apr 2026, 06:10
Alpha Robin - Round 1
Results:
Natasha Blackwood 1 - ½ Denise Yarbrough (resigned with a valid reason)
(forfeited) George Calder 0 - 1 Nick Jameson