OOC Let's Chat!

Bree!

I see the way you're acting like you're somebody else. Gets me frustrated
Lovely Creature. The Muggle Condition. shop. ency

OOC Let's Chat!
Hana Suzuki wrote: 25 Apr 2026, 05:10Bree!
How are you?!

𝓗𝓪𝔃𝓮𝓵 𝓝𝓮𝓵𝓼𝓸𝓷
𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝓟𝓸𝓽𝓪𝓽𝓸 𝓟𝓮𝓮𝓵
𝓞𝓻𝓭𝓮𝓻𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽:
𝕊𝕥𝕒𝕥𝕤: 𝕊𝕥𝕒 𝟟| 𝔼𝕧𝕒 𝟞| 𝕊𝕥𝕣 𝟝| 𝕎𝕚𝕤 𝟠| 𝔸ℙ 𝟟| 𝔸𝕔𝕔 𝟟|
𝓑𝓮𝓷𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓱 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓜𝓸𝓸𝓷𝓵𝓪𝓬𝓮
𝓑𝓻𝓮𝓮 𝓖𝓻𝓮𝔂
𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝓲𝓝𝓟𝓒 𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼

OOC Let's Chat!
Hey I'm alive :3

☆"And the stars look very different today"☆ The Dark Cottage inpc Luka Liev Romanoff

OOC Let's Chat!
Lotus Lively wrote: 25 Apr 2026, 07:05 Hey I'm alive :3
Hi!! What happened to your tagline ‘hullo’?

OOC Let's Chat!
Lotus Lively wrote: 25 Apr 2026, 07:05 Hey I'm alive :3
Heyy Lotus!!!

ℳℯ𝓁𝒾𝓈𝓈𝒶 ℬ𝓁𝒶𝓀ℯ
"Just because you put a piece of smelly Camembert in a box doesn't stop it from smelling."

OOC Let's Chat!
i think i am selected!!!!

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Clarke wrote: 25 Apr 2026, 07:27 i think i am selected!!!!
Lilyyy! As an intern? :wow:

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.

OOC Let's Chat!
Hello I'm new! I hope I'll like it here !
How are you ?

OOC Let's Chat!
Sakura Cavendish wrote: 25 Apr 2026, 07:41 Hello I'm new! I hope I'll like it here !
How are you ?
Hello Sakura and welcome to hio!!

Also congrats @Lily Clarke!!!

OOC Let's Chat!
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 25 Apr 2026, 07:41
Sakura Cavendish wrote: 25 Apr 2026, 07:41 Hello I'm new! I hope I'll like it here!
How are you?
Hello Sakura and welcome to hio!!

Also congrats @Lily Clarke!!!
Thank you!
I've applied for permanent residency, but I was wondering if new applicants get many responses to their applications?