Let's Chat!
@Zephyr Deakin
how's your trip? I've got a mock exam for physics&chemistry experiments two hrs later! I suppose it's going to be fun.
Wisdom in the mind, Charm in the spirit.
iNPC: Mira Hawkins|Charmer
choco froggies buy&sell Wisdom Ball
Let's Chat!
It was fun mostly, but bad weather prevented us from doing some activities that I’ve been looking forward to!Cassie Jiang wrote: 25 Apr 2026, 02:19 @Zephyr Deakinhow's your trip? I've got a mock exam for physics&chemistry experiments two hrs later! I suppose it's going to be fun.
Anyway good luck on your experiments! Laboratories have always been a fave of mine, esp when it’s chemistry and physics.
Calming Presence | The Muggle Condition
Sta: 7 | Eva: 8 | Str: 7 | Wis: 5 | Arc: 8 | Accu: 5
Sta: 7 | Eva: 8 | Str: 7 | Wis: 5 | Arc: 8 | Accu: 5
Let's Chat!
I'm sorry to hear that... bad weathers can be annoying. but I'm glad it's overall a fun experience!Zephyr Deakin wrote: 25 Apr 2026, 02:21It was fun mostly, but bad weather prevented us from doing some activities that I’ve been looking forward to!Cassie Jiang wrote: 25 Apr 2026, 02:19 @Zephyr Deakinhow's your trip? I've got a mock exam for physics&chemistry experiments two hrs later! I suppose it's going to be fun.
Anyway good luck on your experiments! Laboratories have always been a fave of mine, esp when it’s chemistry and physics.
Thank you! I love the labs too. Especially chemistry cuz sometimes doing chemistry experiments make me feel like I'm brewing potions!
btw since you're back, wonder if ur open to new interactions~
Wisdom in the mind, Charm in the spirit.
iNPC: Mira Hawkins|Charmer
choco froggies buy&sell Wisdom Ball
Let's Chat!
If you’re not fully certain whether you definitely want to deactivate, you do have options. It’s possible to pretty much completely change the character through development in a new direction or fresh and interesting plots, and making an iNPC could also give you a break from the character if you’re experiencing a loss of motivation that might not be permanent. But if you want to deactivate still that’s obviously up to youDenise Yarbrough wrote: 25 Apr 2026, 00:10New character, I'm bored of Denise. When I first joined, I didn't really understand roleplaying and all, but now I do and understand the art of it, Denise is pretty poorly crafted and I want to start over with a new character.Silas Norwood wrote: 24 Apr 2026, 23:40OOOOH VIKDenise Yarbrough wrote: 24 Apr 2026, 23:38Elena Clark's iNPC. I'm supposed to be her cousin but I might have to void that bc I have plans to deactivate soon. Everything is not finalized but we will finalize in June.Silas Norwood wrote: 24 Apr 2026, 23:09Do it do it do itDenise Yarbrough wrote: 24 Apr 2026, 22:44
I can relate as someone currently taking APs. What AP is it?
I'm thinking of Drumstrang too, with a relation for an existing character.![]()
Which character?
Just deactivating to make a new character or are you leaving…?![]()
Second student character of Ruby Cazares | Staff account: Taros Quintero | iNPC: Valeriy Viktorovna Reznikov
Check out the Headliner!
Let's Chat!
Haha same here!! I feel like i am brewing potions and i feel like a scientist! Especially when you’re wearing complete lab gears, with lab coat, goggles and mask and hair net and working on bunch of test tubesCassie Jiang wrote: 25 Apr 2026, 02:24I'm sorry to hear that... bad weathers can be annoying. but I'm glad it's overall a fun experience!Zephyr Deakin wrote: 25 Apr 2026, 02:21It was fun mostly, but bad weather prevented us from doing some activities that I’ve been looking forward to!Cassie Jiang wrote: 25 Apr 2026, 02:19 @Zephyr Deakinhow's your trip? I've got a mock exam for physics&chemistry experiments two hrs later! I suppose it's going to be fun.
Anyway good luck on your experiments! Laboratories have always been a fave of mine, esp when it’s chemistry and physics.
Thank you! I love the labs too. Especially chemistry cuz sometimes doing chemistry experiments make me feel like I'm brewing potions!
btw since you're back, wonder if ur open to new interactions~![]()
![]()
As for new interactions, i don’t mind but there will be delays, I have important admin tasks to do this weekend and that’s my priority for the next two days. You can send me an owl and let me know about your plans, feel free to start it as well but I won’t be able to get to it until next week, if that’s alright with you. But anyway, let’s talk about this via pm, send me me a message for ideas?
Calming Presence | The Muggle Condition
Sta: 7 | Eva: 8 | Str: 7 | Wis: 5 | Arc: 8 | Accu: 5
Sta: 7 | Eva: 8 | Str: 7 | Wis: 5 | Arc: 8 | Accu: 5
Let's Chat!
Silas!
Zeppy!
| 𝓗𝓪𝔃𝓮𝓵 𝓝𝓮𝓵𝓼𝓸𝓷 𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝓟𝓸𝓽𝓪𝓽𝓸 𝓟𝓮𝓮𝓵 |
𝓞𝓻𝓭𝓮𝓻𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝕊𝕥𝕒𝕥𝕤: 𝕊𝕥𝕒 𝟟| 𝔼𝕧𝕒 𝟞| 𝕊𝕥𝕣 𝟝| 𝕎𝕚𝕤 𝟠| 𝔸ℙ 𝟟| 𝔸𝕔𝕔 𝟟| 𝓑𝓮𝓷𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓱 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓜𝓸𝓸𝓷𝓵𝓪𝓬𝓮 |
𝓑𝓻𝓮𝓮 𝓖𝓻𝓮𝔂 𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝓲𝓝𝓟𝓒 𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 |
Let's Chat!
Oooooh adventureZephyr Deakin wrote: 25 Apr 2026, 02:04How are yah!!! Lotsa house chores today, came back from another adventure wooot i’m still feeling tired and lazy but I have a lot of catching up to do again.ZEPHHYYYYYYY*tacklesnugs and rollz*
Hugging Zeph?Rosalyn Willows wrote: 25 Apr 2026, 01:47 WINDYYYYYYY!!!!! *bet you can guess what she does* @Zephyr Deakin![]()
Gonna be a long day though
gotta go out ta interview some strangers later
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
Let's Chat!
Fr thoAmelia Lerelle wrote: 17 Jan 2026, 21:09You back againJun woo Park wrote: 17 Jan 2026, 14:07Very good! You? I'm sometimes visiting hereAmelia Lerelle wrote: 6 Jan 2026, 04:19Oooh haven’t seen you in so longIt was you a few days ago… Ooof haven’t seen Petterly for a while either - How’re you?!!
![]()
pretty good… I miss our games room chaos
![]()
God is the DJ, Life is a dance floor,
Love is rhythm, You are the music.
Let's Chat!
@Zephyr Deakin yesss!! though the experiments I'm doing today are super simple, I really wish to do some more difficult ones.
sure, admin tasks are definitely more important! I'll think about the plans and send it to you via owl soon
sure, admin tasks are definitely more important! I'll think about the plans and send it to you via owl soon
Wisdom in the mind, Charm in the spirit.
iNPC: Mira Hawkins|Charmer
choco froggies buy&sell Wisdom Ball
Let's Chat!
BREE!
Someone told me I run like a girl. I said that if they ran faster they could to.