Let's Chat!
JOSE!
☽~Eklipse~☾ Matching: Taiki Ishii
~iNPC: Enki Medrano
"You'd be surprised how easy it is to feel alone, even in a crowd of people you love."
Let's Chat!
LEXXX
how've ya been?
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
Let's Chat!
good morning everyone!
Wisdom in the mind, Charm in the spirit.
iNPC: Mira Hawkins|Charmer
choco froggies buy&sell Wisdom Ball
Let's Chat!
Morning Cassie!
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
Let's Chat!
Tackle hug simsimi!
Calming Presence | The Muggle Condition
Sta: 7 | Eva: 8 | Str: 7 | Wis: 5 | Arc: 8 | Accu: 5
Sta: 7 | Eva: 8 | Str: 7 | Wis: 5 | Arc: 8 | Accu: 5
Let's Chat!
I got new glasses :3
☽~Eklipse~☾ Matching: Taiki Ishii
~iNPC: Enki Medrano
"You'd be surprised how easy it is to feel alone, even in a crowd of people you love."
Let's Chat!
I'm watching the good ending for Poppy Playtime Chapter 5 and am loving Lily, Omg.
☽~Eklipse~☾ Matching: Taiki Ishii
~iNPC: Enki Medrano
"You'd be surprised how easy it is to feel alone, even in a crowd of people you love."
Let's Chat!
I really need new glasses. 
Also, my little sis is trying to convince me to play softball next year for varsity as a first base girl.
She says she wants me to play because I’m tall and can kinda catch. lol for reference I’ve never played an official sport in my life for good reason. XD I can’t hit a ball with a bat to save my life.
Also, my little sis is trying to convince me to play softball next year for varsity as a first base girl.
Be the change you wish to see |
||
in the world. |
Let's Chat!
Lol, dang. I've been trying to get under volleyball and plan to do bowling next school year now that I finally can and feel the energy to do so, mostly.
☽~Eklipse~☾ Matching: Taiki Ishii
~iNPC: Enki Medrano
"You'd be surprised how easy it is to feel alone, even in a crowd of people you love."