Let's Chat!
hiii!! just a few days ago, but it's been ROUGH. honestly one of the worst times i've been sick. i'm on the mend now though!!Brookline Quinn wrote: 24 Apr 2026, 03:49Sage Willows wrote: 24 Apr 2026, 03:02 i'm finally starting to feel better- being sick is literally the worst :[when did you get sick?!? go away sickness >:(
in all seriousness, i hope you feel better soon !! make sure to drink some water and get some rest*tacklesnugs*
Let's Chat!
HAHA I WAS THINKING ABT MAKING HER SCHEDULEDido Bleaklane wrote: 24 Apr 2026, 23:30Good thanks WBU???
I NEED TO WRITE SOME STALKING![]()

Would it help w the stalking??
"I was good. I was really good"
| PC: Mikaela Hendricks | Shop: The Hendricks Archives | iNPC: Nicola Parker |
Let's Chat!
If you make it then I would use it (to make sure that anything makes sense for Mikaela) but please feel no pressure about making it!! (unless you want to: then feel pressure from yourself!)Mikaela Hendricks wrote: 25 Apr 2026, 00:07HAHA I WAS THINKING ABT MAKING HER SCHEDULEDido Bleaklane wrote: 24 Apr 2026, 23:30Good thanks WBU???
I NEED TO WRITE SOME STALKING![]()
Would it help w the stalking??
-Dido Bleaklane |
Let's Chat!
New character, I'm bored of Denise. When I first joined, I didn't really understand roleplaying and all, but now I do and understand the art of it, Denise is pretty poorly crafted and I want to start over with a new character.Silas Norwood wrote: 24 Apr 2026, 23:40OOOOH VIKDenise Yarbrough wrote: 24 Apr 2026, 23:38Elena Clark's iNPC. I'm supposed to be her cousin but I might have to void that bc I have plans to deactivate soon. Everything is not finalized but we will finalize in June.Silas Norwood wrote: 24 Apr 2026, 23:09Do it do it do itDenise Yarbrough wrote: 24 Apr 2026, 22:44I can relate as someone currently taking APs. What AP is it?Kennedy Cheek wrote: 24 Apr 2026, 21:29 I had an AP unit test and almost failed it, I never do that bad on them, but at least my AP teacher heavily curved it. Tonight is my only night with free time since I have to lock in and study for the rest of the weekend![]()
I'm thinking of Drumstrang too, with a relation for an existing character.![]()
Which character?
Just deactivating to make a new character or are you leaving…?
Let's Chat!
I came to check back and I find the mention of stalking and someone deactivating???
☽~Eklipse~☾ Matching: Taiki Ishii
~iNPC: Enki Medrano
"You'd be surprised how easy it is to feel alone, even in a crowd of people you love."
Let's Chat!
I mean, I would be coming back with a new character so don't worry about that (and I will deactivate during the summer where likely sport events are complete). The stalking though.. I'm concerned for Dido's character.Lex Kervick wrote: 25 Apr 2026, 00:13 I came to check back and I find the mention of stalking and someone deactivating???
Let's Chat!
Dido's becoming a little bit crazy about being a Ravenclaw: now stalking one... and she's getting worse before she gets better (:Denise Yarbrough wrote: 25 Apr 2026, 00:15I mean, I would be coming back with a new character so don't worry about that (and I will deactivate during the summer where likely sport events are complete). The stalking though.. I'm concerned for Dido's character.Lex Kervick wrote: 25 Apr 2026, 00:13 I came to check back and I find the mention of stalking and someone deactivating???![]()
ALSO IN CASE ANYONE READS THIS: THE STALKING IS IC NOT OC
Last edited by Dido Bleaklane on 25 Apr 2026, 00:18, edited 1 time in total.
-Dido Bleaklane |
Let's Chat!
OMG THIS WITHOUT CONTEXT IS SO FUNNYDenise Yarbrough wrote: 25 Apr 2026, 00:15I mean, I would be coming back with a new character so don't worry about that (and I will deactivate during the summer where likely sport events are complete). The stalking though.. I'm concerned for Dido's character.Lex Kervick wrote: 25 Apr 2026, 00:13 I came to check back and I find the mention of stalking and someone deactivating???![]()
"I was good. I was really good"
| PC: Mikaela Hendricks | Shop: The Hendricks Archives | iNPC: Nicola Parker |
Let's Chat!
Lol. Alright though, Denise. Hope you like the new character.Mikaela Hendricks wrote: 25 Apr 2026, 00:18OMG THIS WITHOUT CONTEXT IS SO FUNNYDenise Yarbrough wrote: 25 Apr 2026, 00:15I mean, I would be coming back with a new character so don't worry about that (and I will deactivate during the summer where likely sport events are complete). The stalking though.. I'm concerned for Dido's character.Lex Kervick wrote: 25 Apr 2026, 00:13 I came to check back and I find the mention of stalking and someone deactivating???![]()
![]()
☽~Eklipse~☾ Matching: Taiki Ishii
~iNPC: Enki Medrano
"You'd be surprised how easy it is to feel alone, even in a crowd of people you love."
Let's Chat!
*skips in*
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.