Let's Chat!
Wishing for a cat and dreading PSSAs, but doing okay. How about you?
Alr! Cya! Good luck!
☽~Eklipse~☾ Matching: Taiki Ishii
~iNPC: Enki Medrano
"You'd be surprised how easy it is to feel alone, even in a crowd of people you love."
Let's Chat!
Do it do it do itDenise Yarbrough wrote: 24 Apr 2026, 22:44I can relate as someone currently taking APs. What AP is it?Kennedy Cheek wrote: 24 Apr 2026, 21:29 I had an AP unit test and almost failed it, I never do that bad on them, but at least my AP teacher heavily curved it. Tonight is my only night with free time since I have to lock in and study for the rest of the weekend![]()
I'm thinking of Drumstrang too, with a relation for an existing character.Silas Norwood wrote: 24 Apr 2026, 22:40Melissa Blake wrote: 24 Apr 2026, 17:27Drumstang...Best school (I'm extremely unbiased
)
![]()
Which character?
Second student character of Ruby Cazares | Staff account: Taros Quintero | iNPC: Valeriy Viktorovna Reznikov
Check out the Headliner!
Let's Chat!
Hiii
"I was good. I was really good"
| PC: Mikaela Hendricks | Shop: The Hendricks Archives | iNPC: Nicola Parker |
Let's Chat!
Hi!!
-Dido Bleaklane |
Let's Chat!
OMG DIDO HIIII HRUU
"I was good. I was really good"
| PC: Mikaela Hendricks | Shop: The Hendricks Archives | iNPC: Nicola Parker |
Let's Chat!
Good thanks WBU???
I NEED TO WRITE SOME STALKING
-Dido Bleaklane |
Let's Chat!
Second student character of Ruby Cazares | Staff account: Taros Quintero | iNPC: Valeriy Viktorovna Reznikov
Check out the Headliner!
Let's Chat!
Elena Clark's iNPC. I'm supposed to be her cousin but I might have to void that bc I have plans to deactivate soon. Everything is not finalized but we will finalize in June.Silas Norwood wrote: 24 Apr 2026, 23:09Do it do it do itDenise Yarbrough wrote: 24 Apr 2026, 22:44I can relate as someone currently taking APs. What AP is it?Kennedy Cheek wrote: 24 Apr 2026, 21:29 I had an AP unit test and almost failed it, I never do that bad on them, but at least my AP teacher heavily curved it. Tonight is my only night with free time since I have to lock in and study for the rest of the weekend![]()
I'm thinking of Drumstrang too, with a relation for an existing character.Silas Norwood wrote: 24 Apr 2026, 22:40Best school (I'm extremely unbiased
)
![]()
Which character?
Let's Chat!
OOOOH VIKDenise Yarbrough wrote: 24 Apr 2026, 23:38Elena Clark's iNPC. I'm supposed to be her cousin but I might have to void that bc I have plans to deactivate soon. Everything is not finalized but we will finalize in June.Silas Norwood wrote: 24 Apr 2026, 23:09Do it do it do itDenise Yarbrough wrote: 24 Apr 2026, 22:44I can relate as someone currently taking APs. What AP is it?Kennedy Cheek wrote: 24 Apr 2026, 21:29 I had an AP unit test and almost failed it, I never do that bad on them, but at least my AP teacher heavily curved it. Tonight is my only night with free time since I have to lock in and study for the rest of the weekend![]()
I'm thinking of Drumstrang too, with a relation for an existing character.![]()
Which character?
Just deactivating to make a new character or are you leaving…?
Second student character of Ruby Cazares | Staff account: Taros Quintero | iNPC: Valeriy Viktorovna Reznikov
Check out the Headliner!