OOC Let's Chat!

Hiiii everybody, and byeee! I’m leaving for volleyball!!!

~Rosalyn Willows, Second Year Slytherin~
~Ency~Garden~Profile~
|Sta~6|Eva~4|Str~7|Wis~7|Arc~6|Acc~5|

OOC Let's Chat!
Nova Astron wrote: 24 Apr 2026, 22:49 Lex! :wow: How are you?
Wishing for a cat and dreading PSSAs, but doing okay. How about you?
Rosalyn Willows wrote: 24 Apr 2026, 22:52 Hiiii everybody, and byeee! I’m leaving for volleyball!!!
Alr! Cya! Good luck!

☽~Eklipse~☾ Matching: Taiki Ishii
~iNPC: Enki Medrano
"You'd be surprised how easy it is to feel alone, even in a crowd of people you love."

OOC Let's Chat!
Denise Yarbrough wrote: 24 Apr 2026, 22:44
Kennedy Cheek wrote: 24 Apr 2026, 21:29 I had an AP unit test and almost failed it, I never do that bad on them, but at least my AP teacher heavily curved it. Tonight is my only night with free time since I have to lock in and study for the rest of the weekend :cry2:
I can relate as someone currently taking APs. What AP is it?
Silas Norwood wrote: 24 Apr 2026, 22:40
Melissa Blake wrote: 24 Apr 2026, 17:27
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 24 Apr 2026, 17:27
Melissa Blake wrote: 24 Apr 2026, 17:26

Which school tho.....??
Ilvermorny. Yours?
Drumstang...
:cute: Best school (I'm extremely unbiased :yes:)
I'm thinking of Drumstrang too, with a relation for an existing character. :)
Do it do it do it

Which character?

Second student character of Ruby Cazares | Staff account: Taros Quintero | iNPC: Valeriy Viktorovna Reznikov
Check out the Headliner!

OOC Let's Chat!
Hiii :bye:

"I was good. I was really good"

OOC Let's Chat!
Mikaela Hendricks wrote: 24 Apr 2026, 23:24 Hiii :bye:
Hi!!

-Dido Bleaklane

OOC Let's Chat!
Dido Bleaklane wrote: 24 Apr 2026, 23:26
Mikaela Hendricks wrote: 24 Apr 2026, 23:24 Hiii :bye:
Hi!!
OMG DIDO HIIII HRUU

"I was good. I was really good"

OOC Let's Chat!
Mikaela Hendricks wrote: 24 Apr 2026, 23:29
Dido Bleaklane wrote: 24 Apr 2026, 23:26
Mikaela Hendricks wrote: 24 Apr 2026, 23:24 Hiii :bye:
Hi!!
OMG DIDO HIIII HRUU
Good thanks WBU???
I NEED TO WRITE SOME STALKING :lol:

-Dido Bleaklane

OOC Let's Chat!
Mikaela Hendricks wrote: 24 Apr 2026, 23:24 Hiii :bye:
:bye:

Second student character of Ruby Cazares | Staff account: Taros Quintero | iNPC: Valeriy Viktorovna Reznikov
Check out the Headliner!

OOC Let's Chat!
Silas Norwood wrote: 24 Apr 2026, 23:09
Denise Yarbrough wrote: 24 Apr 2026, 22:44
Kennedy Cheek wrote: 24 Apr 2026, 21:29 I had an AP unit test and almost failed it, I never do that bad on them, but at least my AP teacher heavily curved it. Tonight is my only night with free time since I have to lock in and study for the rest of the weekend :cry2:
I can relate as someone currently taking APs. What AP is it?
Silas Norwood wrote: 24 Apr 2026, 22:40
Melissa Blake wrote: 24 Apr 2026, 17:27
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 24 Apr 2026, 17:27

Ilvermorny. Yours?
Drumstang...
:cute: Best school (I'm extremely unbiased :yes:)
I'm thinking of Drumstrang too, with a relation for an existing character. :)
Do it do it do it

Which character?
Elena Clark's iNPC. I'm supposed to be her cousin but I might have to void that bc I have plans to deactivate soon. Everything is not finalized but we will finalize in June.

OOC Let's Chat!
Denise Yarbrough wrote: 24 Apr 2026, 23:38
Silas Norwood wrote: 24 Apr 2026, 23:09
Denise Yarbrough wrote: 24 Apr 2026, 22:44
Kennedy Cheek wrote: 24 Apr 2026, 21:29 I had an AP unit test and almost failed it, I never do that bad on them, but at least my AP teacher heavily curved it. Tonight is my only night with free time since I have to lock in and study for the rest of the weekend :cry2:
I can relate as someone currently taking APs. What AP is it?
Silas Norwood wrote: 24 Apr 2026, 22:40
Melissa Blake wrote: 24 Apr 2026, 17:27

Drumstang...
:cute: Best school (I'm extremely unbiased :yes:)
I'm thinking of Drumstrang too, with a relation for an existing character. :)
Do it do it do it

Which character?
Elena Clark's iNPC. I'm supposed to be her cousin but I might have to void that bc I have plans to deactivate soon. Everything is not finalized but we will finalize in June.
OOOOH VIK
Just deactivating to make a new character or are you leaving…?

Second student character of Ruby Cazares | Staff account: Taros Quintero | iNPC: Valeriy Viktorovna Reznikov
Check out the Headliner!