Name a fictional character A-Z!

Yzma (The Emperor's New Groove)

ALDRIC THORNE
"Help will always be given at Hogwarts to those who ask for it."

Name a fictional character A-Z!
Zorro

iNPC: Alexander Whitlock

Name a fictional character A-Z!
Annabeth Chase (PJ)

enciclopedia
sta • 4 | eva • 5 | str • 4 | wis • 8 | arcp • 6 | acc • 8

Name a fictional character A-Z!
Bianca di Angelo - PJO ;)

I don’t need your approval. I’ll take your respect instead.

Name a fictional character A-Z!
Cedric Diggory

iNPC: Alexander Whitlock

Name a fictional character A-Z!
Darth Vader - Star Wars

I don’t need your approval. I’ll take your respect instead.

Name a fictional character A-Z!
Emiline Agreste MLB

ℳℯ𝓁𝒾𝓈𝓈𝒶 ℬ𝓁𝒶𝓀ℯ
"Just because you put a piece of smelly Camembert in a box doesn't stop it from smelling."

Name a fictional character A-Z!
Frank Zhang (Heroes of Olympus)

[pc] koko riddle · 'pour yourself a drink, put on some lipstick, and pull yourself together.'
'it always starts and ends with birds.' · cyrus darsel [inpc]

Name a fictional character A-Z!
Grinch

I don’t need your approval. I’ll take your respect instead.

Name a fictional character A-Z!
Hazel Levesque

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9