OOC Let's Chat!

I had an AP unit test and almost failed it, I never do that bad on them, but at least my AP teacher heavily curved it. Tonight is my only night with free time since I have to lock in and study for the rest of the weekend :cry2:

My Ency
☆ 𝕂𝕖𝕟𝕟𝕖𝕕𝕪 ℂ𝕙𝕖𝕖𝕜 ☆
“She was a sunshine girl who was learning to play in the rain.”
INPC - Cory Hanes

OOC Let's Chat!
Hiii

Don't be a fool for the devil, darling.

OOC Let's Chat!
hiii!

OOC Let's Chat!
Melissa Blake wrote: 24 Apr 2026, 12:38
Lex Kervick wrote: 24 Apr 2026, 12:37 I wish I had a cat :(
Buy one!
I can't. Both here and IRL like how I want one. I already got a ferret and don't want to just discard Mocha like that, while IRL my father doesn't want one, nor do we have the money or room. Kinda been going on a whim with having my neighbors' cat wander over but can only pet her and that due to my dad being paranoid that she has fleas without even listening to me that it's an outdoor cat of one of our neighbors.

Welcome to H.io, Dahlia!

☽~Eklipse~☾ Matching: Taiki Ishii
~iNPC: Enki Medrano
"You'd be surprised how easy it is to feel alone, even in a crowd of people you love."

OOC Let's Chat!
Laurie Holmes wrote: 24 Apr 2026, 10:57
Hana Suzuki wrote: 24 Apr 2026, 10:34
Laurie Holmes wrote: 24 Apr 2026, 10:14 GUYS FIRST EVER MV SHOT AAAAGH
MV shot?!!!!
YEAH MUSUC VIDEOOOOO
Ohhhhh, thats sooo cooll

I see the way you're acting like you're somebody else. Gets me frustrated
Lovely Creature. The Muggle Condition. shop. ency

OOC Let's Chat!
Melissa Blake wrote: 24 Apr 2026, 17:27
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 24 Apr 2026, 17:27
Melissa Blake wrote: 24 Apr 2026, 17:26
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 24 Apr 2026, 17:26
Melissa Blake wrote: 24 Apr 2026, 17:25

Oooh I tried making one but I have to wait until July 8th!!!

And yes, I'm counting the days
Me too.
Which school tho.....??
Ilvermorny. Yours?
Drumstang...
:cute: Best school (I'm extremely unbiased :yes:)

Second student character of Ruby Cazares | Staff account: Taros Quintero | iNPC: Valeriy Viktorovna Reznikov
Check out the Headliner!

OOC Let's Chat!
Kennedy Cheek wrote: 24 Apr 2026, 21:29 I had an AP unit test and almost failed it, I never do that bad on them, but at least my AP teacher heavily curved it. Tonight is my only night with free time since I have to lock in and study for the rest of the weekend :cry2:
I can relate as someone currently taking APs. What AP is it?
Silas Norwood wrote: 24 Apr 2026, 22:40
Melissa Blake wrote: 24 Apr 2026, 17:27
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 24 Apr 2026, 17:27
Melissa Blake wrote: 24 Apr 2026, 17:26
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 24 Apr 2026, 17:26

Me too.
Which school tho.....??
Ilvermorny. Yours?
Drumstang...
:cute: Best school (I'm extremely unbiased :yes:)
I'm thinking of Drumstrang too, with a relation for an existing character. :)

OOC Let's Chat!
Hello hello ^^

Chocolate, chocolate, and more chocolate

Star and Storm

OOC Let's Chat!
Nova!

☽~Eklipse~☾ Matching: Taiki Ishii
~iNPC: Enki Medrano
"You'd be surprised how easy it is to feel alone, even in a crowd of people you love."

OOC Let's Chat!
Lex! :wow: How are you?

Chocolate, chocolate, and more chocolate

Star and Storm