Profile picture rating
10/10 BEAUTIFUL BOY
I have no news. I live quietly. I love you and I wait
Profile picture rating
10/10 The dark academia is super pretty!!
β³β―ππΎπππΆ β¬ππΆπβ―
"Just because you put a piece of smelly Camembert in a box doesn't stop it from smelling."
Profile picture rating
9/10 YOURE SO GORGEUS!!
sα΄α΄α΄Ι΄α΄
, Ι’ΚΚκ°κ°ΙͺΙ΄α΄
α΄Κ |
||
βΙͺκ° α΄Κ ΚΙͺκ°α΄ Ιͺs Ι’α΄ΙͺΙ΄Ι’ α΄α΄ α΄α΄α΄Ι΄ α΄Ι΄Κα΄ΚΙͺΙ΄Ι’, Ιͺ Κα΄α΄ α΄ α΄α΄ ΚΙͺα΄ α΄ Ιͺα΄ α΄Κsα΄Κκ°.β |
Profile picture rating
7/10 Nice!
ALDRIC THORNE
"Help will always be given at Hogwarts to those who ask for it."
"Help will always be given at Hogwarts to those who ask for it."
Profile picture rating
10/10 gorgeous
Profile picture rating
10/10 omg love the vibes
sta β’ 5 | eva β’ 6 | str β’ 4 wis β’ 7 | arc β’ 7 | acc β’ 6 |
Shop | ENCYCLOPEDIA | Gallery inpc - Kazimir Victorovich Morozov |
Prodigal Flying Learner| Y2 | Y3 Y4 | Y5 | Y6 | Y7 |