Name a fictional character A-Z!

Olaf (Frozen)

I don’t need your approval. I’ll take your respect instead.

Name a fictional character A-Z!
Penelope (Epic the Musical)

I have no news. I live quietly. I love you and I wait

Name a fictional character A-Z!
Queen of Hearts (Alice in Wonderland)

I don’t need your approval. I’ll take your respect instead.

Name a fictional character A-Z!
Rachel Elizabeth Dare

ℳℯ𝓁𝒾𝓈𝓈𝒶 ℬ𝓁𝒶𝓀ℯ
"Just because you put a piece of smelly Camembert in a box doesn't stop it from smelling."

Name a fictional character A-Z!
Salazar Slytherin (HP)

I don’t need your approval. I’ll take your respect instead.

Name a fictional character A-Z!
Tyson (PJO)

ℳℯ𝓁𝒾𝓈𝓈𝒶 ℬ𝓁𝒶𝓀ℯ
"Just because you put a piece of smelly Camembert in a box doesn't stop it from smelling."

Name a fictional character A-Z!
Ursula (The Little Mermaid)

I don’t need your approval. I’ll take your respect instead.

Name a fictional character A-Z!
Veruca Salt (Willy Wonka)

INPC: Chelsea Mitzchel
"That cloud, what's it called again?"

Name a fictional character A-Z!
Willy Wonka :biggrin:

I don’t need your approval. I’ll take your respect instead.

Name a fictional character A-Z!
Xander Harris RIP

iNPC: Alexander Whitlock