OOC Let's Chat!

Rosalyn Willows wrote: 24 Apr 2026, 12:56 Hey Laasya!!!
Rosie! :wow: Hru?

OOC Let's Chat!
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 24 Apr 2026, 12:56
Rosalyn Willows wrote: 24 Apr 2026, 12:56 Hey Laasya!!!
Rosie! :wow: Hru?
I'm doing good, in Bio rn! Hbu? :biggrin:

~Rosalyn Willows, Second Year Slytherin~
~Ency~Garden~Profile~
|Sta~6|Eva~4|Str~7|Wis~7|Arc~6|Acc~5|

OOC Let's Chat!
Rosalyn Willows wrote: 24 Apr 2026, 12:57
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 24 Apr 2026, 12:56
Rosalyn Willows wrote: 24 Apr 2026, 12:56 Hey Laasya!!!
Rosie! :wow: Hru?
I'm doing good, in Bio rn! Hbu? :biggrin:
I’m good! Just got back from the grocery store. :cute:

OOC Let's Chat!
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 24 Apr 2026, 12:58
Rosalyn Willows wrote: 24 Apr 2026, 12:57
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 24 Apr 2026, 12:56
Rosalyn Willows wrote: 24 Apr 2026, 12:56 Hey Laasya!!!
Rosie! :wow: Hru?
I'm doing good, in Bio rn! Hbu? :biggrin:
I’m good! Just got back from the grocery store. :cute:
Ooh, that's fun!!! Get anything good?

~Rosalyn Willows, Second Year Slytherin~
~Ency~Garden~Profile~
|Sta~6|Eva~4|Str~7|Wis~7|Arc~6|Acc~5|

OOC Let's Chat!
Rosalyn Willows wrote: 24 Apr 2026, 12:59
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 24 Apr 2026, 12:58
Rosalyn Willows wrote: 24 Apr 2026, 12:57
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 24 Apr 2026, 12:56
Rosalyn Willows wrote: 24 Apr 2026, 12:56 Hey Laasya!!!
Rosie! :wow: Hru?
I'm doing good, in Bio rn! Hbu? :biggrin:
I’m good! Just got back from the grocery store. :cute:
Ooh, that's fun!!! Get anything good?
Chocolates :cute:

OOC Let's Chat!
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 24 Apr 2026, 13:01
Rosalyn Willows wrote: 24 Apr 2026, 12:59
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 24 Apr 2026, 12:58
Rosalyn Willows wrote: 24 Apr 2026, 12:57
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 24 Apr 2026, 12:56

Rosie! :wow: Hru?
I'm doing good, in Bio rn! Hbu? :biggrin:
I’m good! Just got back from the grocery store. :cute:
Ooh, that's fun!!! Get anything good?
Chocolates :cute:
Yummy!!! Now I'm hungry, thanks a lot.

~Rosalyn Willows, Second Year Slytherin~
~Ency~Garden~Profile~
|Sta~6|Eva~4|Str~7|Wis~7|Arc~6|Acc~5|

OOC Let's Chat!
Rosalyn Willows wrote: 24 Apr 2026, 13:01
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 24 Apr 2026, 13:01
Rosalyn Willows wrote: 24 Apr 2026, 12:59
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 24 Apr 2026, 12:58
Rosalyn Willows wrote: 24 Apr 2026, 12:57

I'm doing good, in Bio rn! Hbu? :biggrin:
I’m good! Just got back from the grocery store. :cute:
Ooh, that's fun!!! Get anything good?
Chocolates :cute:
Yummy!!! Now I'm hungry, thanks a lot.
:chocogrenouille:

OOC Let's Chat!
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 24 Apr 2026, 13:02
Rosalyn Willows wrote: 24 Apr 2026, 13:01
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 24 Apr 2026, 13:01
Rosalyn Willows wrote: 24 Apr 2026, 12:59
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 24 Apr 2026, 12:58

I’m good! Just got back from the grocery store. :cute:
Ooh, that's fun!!! Get anything good?
Chocolates :cute:
Yummy!!! Now I'm hungry, thanks a lot.
:chocogrenouille:
:chocogrenouille: :butterbeer: <3

~Rosalyn Willows, Second Year Slytherin~
~Ency~Garden~Profile~
|Sta~6|Eva~4|Str~7|Wis~7|Arc~6|Acc~5|

OOC Let's Chat!
Morning!

Someone told me I run like a girl. I said that if they ran faster they could to.

OOC Let's Chat!
Flame Afterglow wrote: 24 Apr 2026, 13:17 Morning!
Flame!!! :wow: