Let's Chat!
Morning!
Also, ooo! That sounds like a really cool essay, Em!
Also, ooo! That sounds like a really cool essay, Em!
Be the change you wish to see |
||
in the world. |
Let's Chat!
omg I miss Hio T.T
-Some people feel the rain while others just get wet..
Let's Chat!
Morning!
Let's Chat!
Yexi!! You haven't been active much!! Incase you weren't there when I got em, I'm the INPC of Julia Evans
| 𝐥𝐮𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐭 (adj.) softly bright or radiant |
Let's Chat!
That does sound like a really awesomé topic Em!
You'll totally slay that topic! Language guides thought. Control the language and you control society.
Free the language and society thrives!
You'll totally slay that topic! Language guides thought. Control the language and you control society.
Free the language and society thrives!
Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
Let's Chat!
ikrrr Im very sad abt thatt. everyday I think id be able to open Hio but idk why i dont. I literally am not doing anything besides playing and a bit of studying T.TEmmeline Harris wrote: 24 Apr 2026, 11:58Yexi!! You haven't been active much!! Incase you weren't there when I got em, I'm the INPC of Julia Evans
oooo~ I wasnt there when u got herr! cgss!! faster than me istg T.T Ive been wanting to make an iNPC but I havent even figured out the name of him T.T oops- I spoiled his gender T.T and the person Im supposed to do the iNPC w isnt active T.T
I miss Xianxian T.T
-Some people feel the rain while others just get wet..
Let's Chat!
@Yexian Wei Hiiiii! haven't seen you for a while~
Wisdom in the mind, Charm in the spirit.
iNPC: Mira Hawkins|Charmer
choco froggies buy&sell Wisdom Ball
Let's Chat!
Hey guys!!
ℳℯ𝓁𝒾𝓈𝓈𝒶 ℬ𝓁𝒶𝓀ℯ
"Just because you put a piece of smelly Camembert in a box doesn't stop it from smelling."
Let's Chat!
I wish I had a cat
☽~Eklipse~☾ Matching: Taiki Ishii
~iNPC: Enki Medrano
"You'd be surprised how easy it is to feel alone, even in a crowd of people you love."
Let's Chat!
Buy one!
ℳℯ𝓁𝒾𝓈𝓈𝒶 ℬ𝓁𝒶𝓀ℯ
"Just because you put a piece of smelly Camembert in a box doesn't stop it from smelling."