Let's Chat!
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
Let's Chat!
Laasya!!
| 𝐥𝐮𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐭 (adj.) softly bright or radiant |
Let's Chat!
Jules/ Em!!!
Let's Chat!
I'm glad your presentation is done!Emily Shephard wrote: 24 Apr 2026, 11:16![]()
"snugs!*
Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
Let's Chat!
Hru??Laasya Manjunath wrote: 24 Apr 2026, 11:35Jules/ Em!!!
| 𝐥𝐮𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐭 (adj.) softly bright or radiant |
Let's Chat!
Good! Going home now. You?Emmeline Harris wrote: 24 Apr 2026, 11:38Hru??Laasya Manjunath wrote: 24 Apr 2026, 11:35Jules/ Em!!!
Let's Chat!
Now I somehow have to find a way to cram an essay in, in 6 days!Colin McCoire wrote: 24 Apr 2026, 11:37I'm glad your presentation is done!Emily Shephard wrote: 24 Apr 2026, 11:16![]()
"snugs!*
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
Let's Chat!
Aw, you've totally got that!Emily Shephard wrote: 24 Apr 2026, 11:41Now I somehow have to find a way to cram an essay in, in 6 days!Colin McCoire wrote: 24 Apr 2026, 11:37I'm glad your presentation is done!Emily Shephard wrote: 24 Apr 2026, 11:16![]()
"snugs!*![]()
What's the topic? I bet you can bang that out in no time!
Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
Let's Chat!
I'm exploring the destruction of language in Nineteen Eighty-Four and The Handmaid's TaleColin McCoire wrote: 24 Apr 2026, 11:48Aw, you've totally got that!Emily Shephard wrote: 24 Apr 2026, 11:41Now I somehow have to find a way to cram an essay in, in 6 days!Colin McCoire wrote: 24 Apr 2026, 11:37I'm glad your presentation is done!![]()
What's the topic? I bet you can bang that out in no time!
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone