OOC Let's Chat!

@Axel Brooks Omg I just noticed what your banner said on your ball post! You meanie! :tongue3:

๐•Š๐•ฅ๐•’๐•ฅ๐•ค: ๐•Š๐•ฅ๐•’ ๐ŸŸ| ๐”ผ๐•ง๐•’ ๐Ÿž| ๐•Š๐•ฅ๐•ฃ ๐Ÿ| ๐•Ž๐•š๐•ค ๐Ÿ | ๐”ธ๐•ก ๐ŸŸ| ๐”ธ๐•”๐•” ๐ŸŸ|

OOC Let's Chat!
Hazel Nelson wrote: 23 Apr 2026, 23:33 @Axel Brooks Omg I just noticed what your banner said on your ball post! You meanie! :tongue3:
Just read it and how... interesting... I didn't know Tourist Girl was an insult lol, Axel you jerk!!

OOC Let's Chat!
Denise Yarbrough wrote: 23 Apr 2026, 23:35
Hazel Nelson wrote: 23 Apr 2026, 23:33 @Axel Brooks Omg I just noticed what your banner said on your ball post! You meanie! :tongue3:
Just read it and how... interesting... I didn't know Tourist Girl was an insult lol, Axel you jerk!!
Nope that's not it! He told me to leave him alone!

๐•Š๐•ฅ๐•’๐•ฅ๐•ค: ๐•Š๐•ฅ๐•’ ๐ŸŸ| ๐”ผ๐•ง๐•’ ๐Ÿž| ๐•Š๐•ฅ๐•ฃ ๐Ÿ| ๐•Ž๐•š๐•ค ๐Ÿ | ๐”ธ๐•ก ๐ŸŸ| ๐”ธ๐•”๐•” ๐ŸŸ|

OOC Let's Chat!
Hazel Nelson wrote: 23 Apr 2026, 23:36
Denise Yarbrough wrote: 23 Apr 2026, 23:35
Hazel Nelson wrote: 23 Apr 2026, 23:33 @Axel Brooks Omg I just noticed what your banner said on your ball post! You meanie! :tongue3:
Just read it and how... interesting... I didn't know Tourist Girl was an insult lol, Axel you jerk!!
Nope that's not it! He told me to leave him alone!
Disrespectful as well. No manners eugh.

OOC Let's Chat!
Denise Yarbrough wrote: 23 Apr 2026, 23:47
Hazel Nelson wrote: 23 Apr 2026, 23:36
Denise Yarbrough wrote: 23 Apr 2026, 23:35
Hazel Nelson wrote: 23 Apr 2026, 23:33 @Axel Brooks Omg I just noticed what your banner said on your ball post! You meanie! :tongue3:
Just read it and how... interesting... I didn't know Tourist Girl was an insult lol, Axel you jerk!!
Nope that's not it! He told me to leave him alone!
Disrespectful as well. No manners eugh.
:lol: Buut he is a big softy once you get to know him!

๐•Š๐•ฅ๐•’๐•ฅ๐•ค: ๐•Š๐•ฅ๐•’ ๐ŸŸ| ๐”ผ๐•ง๐•’ ๐Ÿž| ๐•Š๐•ฅ๐•ฃ ๐Ÿ| ๐•Ž๐•š๐•ค ๐Ÿ | ๐”ธ๐•ก ๐ŸŸ| ๐”ธ๐•”๐•” ๐ŸŸ|

OOC Let's Chat!
SURPRISE!

โ˜ฝ~Eklipse~โ˜พ Matching: Taiki Ishii
~iNPC: Enki Medrano
"You'd be surprised how easy it is to feel alone, even in a crowd of people you love."

OOC Let's Chat!
Woah, that's a new pfp!

Aส‚ฦšาฝษพฮนฯ…ส‚ Dาฝษพฮนฮฑแ‚ฆฮนษณ-Rาฝแƒงาฝส‚
โšฆ---He_They---โšค

OOC Let's Chat!
Hi everybody!!! Iโ€™m back from volleyball, my sisters had practice!!!

~Rosalyn Willows, Second Year Slytherin~
~Ency~Garden~Profile~
|Sta~6|Eva~4|Str~7|Wis~7|Arc~6|Acc~5|

OOC Let's Chat!
hihi

brookline quinn | peter smith
is it female rage or am i just my fatherโ€™s daughter?

OOC Let's Chat!
Heyyyyy!!!!!

~Rosalyn Willows, Second Year Slytherin~
~Ency~Garden~Profile~
|Sta~6|Eva~4|Str~7|Wis~7|Arc~6|Acc~5|