Let's Chat!
@Axel Brooks Omg I just noticed what your banner said on your ball post! You meanie!
๐ซ๐: โฌ๐โฏโฏ ๐ข๐โฏ๐
๐๐ฅ๐๐ฅ๐ค: ๐๐ฅ๐ ๐| ๐ผ๐ง๐ ๐| ๐๐ฅ๐ฃ ๐| ๐๐๐ค ๐ | ๐ธ๐ก ๐| ๐ธ๐๐ ๐|
Let's Chat!
Just read it and how... interesting... I didn't know Tourist Girl was an insult lol, Axel you jerk!!Hazel Nelson wrote: 23 Apr 2026, 23:33 @Axel Brooks Omg I just noticed what your banner said on your ball post! You meanie!![]()
Let's Chat!
Nope that's not it! He told me to leave him alone!Denise Yarbrough wrote: 23 Apr 2026, 23:35Just read it and how... interesting... I didn't know Tourist Girl was an insult lol, Axel you jerk!!Hazel Nelson wrote: 23 Apr 2026, 23:33 @Axel Brooks Omg I just noticed what your banner said on your ball post! You meanie!![]()
๐ซ๐: โฌ๐โฏโฏ ๐ข๐โฏ๐
๐๐ฅ๐๐ฅ๐ค: ๐๐ฅ๐ ๐| ๐ผ๐ง๐ ๐| ๐๐ฅ๐ฃ ๐| ๐๐๐ค ๐ | ๐ธ๐ก ๐| ๐ธ๐๐ ๐|
Let's Chat!
Disrespectful as well. No manners eugh.Hazel Nelson wrote: 23 Apr 2026, 23:36Nope that's not it! He told me to leave him alone!Denise Yarbrough wrote: 23 Apr 2026, 23:35Just read it and how... interesting... I didn't know Tourist Girl was an insult lol, Axel you jerk!!Hazel Nelson wrote: 23 Apr 2026, 23:33 @Axel Brooks Omg I just noticed what your banner said on your ball post! You meanie!![]()
Let's Chat!
Denise Yarbrough wrote: 23 Apr 2026, 23:47Disrespectful as well. No manners eugh.Hazel Nelson wrote: 23 Apr 2026, 23:36Nope that's not it! He told me to leave him alone!Denise Yarbrough wrote: 23 Apr 2026, 23:35Just read it and how... interesting... I didn't know Tourist Girl was an insult lol, Axel you jerk!!Hazel Nelson wrote: 23 Apr 2026, 23:33 @Axel Brooks Omg I just noticed what your banner said on your ball post! You meanie!![]()
๐ซ๐: โฌ๐โฏโฏ ๐ข๐โฏ๐
๐๐ฅ๐๐ฅ๐ค: ๐๐ฅ๐ ๐| ๐ผ๐ง๐ ๐| ๐๐ฅ๐ฃ ๐| ๐๐๐ค ๐ | ๐ธ๐ก ๐| ๐ธ๐๐ ๐|
Let's Chat!
SURPRISE!
โฝ~Eklipse~โพ Matching: Taiki Ishii
~iNPC: Enki Medrano
"You'd be surprised how easy it is to feel alone, even in a crowd of people you love."
Let's Chat!
Woah, that's a new pfp!
Aสฦาฝษพฮนฯ ส Dาฝษพฮนฮฑแฆฮนษณ-Rาฝแงาฝส
โฆ---He_They---โค
Let's Chat!
hihi