OOC Let's Chat!

Rosalyn Willows wrote: 23 Apr 2026, 20:54 WHOA WHOA WHOA, concerned firstie here! Don’t do…whatever it is you’re planning on doing!

Night Lily!
I’m with Rosalyn! Unless you include me?!…

*whispers to Rosalyn* we should get them back!

Someone told me I run like a girl. I said that if they ran faster they could to.

OOC Let's Chat!
Emily Shephard wrote: 23 Apr 2026, 20:48
Colin McCoire wrote: 23 Apr 2026, 19:47
Emily Shephard wrote: 23 Apr 2026, 19:44
Colin McCoire wrote: 23 Apr 2026, 18:19
Bree Grey wrote: 23 Apr 2026, 18:18

@Colin McCoire Ya interested???
I---!

I didn't do it!

What are we doing anyway?
Has Colin been mischievous again??
I'm going to practice some spells on the first years!! :wow:
You what??!

Don't turn their hair black like you did in your first year, Colin! :fear:
Thank god my character's hair is dark brown, and doesn't look bad with black hair either lol.
But I'm still a bit scared for Denise...

OOC Let's Chat!
Hiii

Don't be a fool for the devil, darling.

OOC Let's Chat!
Kyra Banuelos wrote: 23 Apr 2026, 21:16 Hiii
Hiii! <3 It's a been a while since I have seen you!
Flame Afterglow wrote: 23 Apr 2026, 20:56
Rosalyn Willows wrote: 23 Apr 2026, 20:54 WHOA WHOA WHOA, concerned firstie here! Don’t do…whatever it is you’re planning on doing!

Night Lily!
I’m with Rosalyn! Unless you include me?!…

*whispers to Rosalyn* we should get them back!
Can I join? :eyes:

OOC Let's Chat!
Denise Yarbrough wrote: 23 Apr 2026, 21:19
Kyra Banuelos wrote: 23 Apr 2026, 21:16 Hiii
Hiii! <3 It's a been a while since I have seen you!
Flame Afterglow wrote: 23 Apr 2026, 20:56
Rosalyn Willows wrote: 23 Apr 2026, 20:54 WHOA WHOA WHOA, concerned firstie here! Don’t do…whatever it is you’re planning on doing!

Night Lily!
I’m with Rosalyn! Unless you include me?!…

*whispers to Rosalyn* we should get them back!
Can I join? :eyes:
Yesss! The revolt of the fits ties!!!

Someone told me I run like a girl. I said that if they ran faster they could to.

OOC Let's Chat!
Avery Gray wrote: 23 Apr 2026, 20:10
Colin McCoire wrote: 23 Apr 2026, 19:54
Silas Norwood wrote: 23 Apr 2026, 19:52
Colin McCoire wrote: 23 Apr 2026, 19:47
Emily Shephard wrote: 23 Apr 2026, 19:44

Has Colin been mischievous again??
I'm going to practice some spells on the first years!! :wow:
What kind
Oh mate! I learned the reductor curse! And the blasting charm! So many awesomé spells! Plus! I can help them practice their spells!! :wow: :wow:
:lol: Now this sounds hilarious! RIP young firsties. . .
😬

Second student character of Ruby Cazares | Staff account: Taros Quintero | iNPC: Valeriy Viktorovna Reznikov
Check out the Headliner!

OOC Let's Chat!
Rosalyn Willows wrote: 23 Apr 2026, 20:54 WHOA WHOA WHOA, concerned firstie here! Don’t do…whatever it is you’re planning on doing!

Night Lily!
I'm glad I go to a different school.. lol

PC: Angel O'Connor

OOC Let's Chat!
Denise Yarbrough wrote: 23 Apr 2026, 21:19
Kyra Banuelos wrote: 23 Apr 2026, 21:16 Hiii
Hiii! <3 It's a been a while since I have seen you!
Flame Afterglow wrote: 23 Apr 2026, 20:56
Rosalyn Willows wrote: 23 Apr 2026, 20:54 WHOA WHOA WHOA, concerned firstie here! Don’t do…whatever it is you’re planning on doing!

Night Lily!
I’m with Rosalyn! Unless you include me?!…

*whispers to Rosalyn* we should get them back!
Can I join? :eyes:
I don't write nearly as much as I'd like because of how busy life is right now.

Don't be a fool for the devil, darling.

OOC Let's Chat!
Kyra Banuelos wrote: 23 Apr 2026, 22:05
Denise Yarbrough wrote: 23 Apr 2026, 21:19
Kyra Banuelos wrote: 23 Apr 2026, 21:16 Hiii
Hiii! <3 It's a been a while since I have seen you!
I don't write nearly as much as I'd like because of how busy life is right now.
No worries! Glad to see you hear, my life has also been busy! mainly crying over schoolwork and exams in two weeks

OOC Let's Chat!
Morning

I see the way you're acting like you're somebody else. Gets me frustrated
Lovely Creature. The Muggle Condition. shop. ency