Let's Chat!
What kindColin McCoire wrote: 23 Apr 2026, 19:47I'm going to practice some spells on the first years!!Emily Shephard wrote: 23 Apr 2026, 19:44Has Colin been mischievous again??Colin McCoire wrote: 23 Apr 2026, 18:19I---!Bree Grey wrote: 23 Apr 2026, 18:18@Colin McCoire Ya interested???Laurie Holmes wrote: 23 Apr 2026, 18:16
Of course, how could i forget ya?? Need one more!!! Please be someone second year or above!
I didn't do it!
What are we doing anyway?![]()
Second student character of Ruby Cazares | Staff account: Taros Quintero | iNPC: Valeriy Viktorovna Reznikov
Check out the Headliner!
Let's Chat!
Oh mate! I learned the reductor curse! And the blasting charm! So many awesomé spells! Plus! I can help them practice their spells!!Silas Norwood wrote: 23 Apr 2026, 19:52What kindColin McCoire wrote: 23 Apr 2026, 19:47I'm going to practice some spells on the first years!!Emily Shephard wrote: 23 Apr 2026, 19:44Has Colin been mischievous again??![]()
Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
Let's Chat!
Oh boyColin McCoire wrote: 23 Apr 2026, 19:54Oh mate! I learned the reductor curse! And the blasting charm! So many awesomé spells! Plus! I can help them practice their spells!!Silas Norwood wrote: 23 Apr 2026, 19:52What kindColin McCoire wrote: 23 Apr 2026, 19:47I'm going to practice some spells on the first years!!![]()
![]()
![]()
Second student character of Ruby Cazares | Staff account: Taros Quintero | iNPC: Valeriy Viktorovna Reznikov
Check out the Headliner!
Let's Chat!
Colin McCoire wrote: 23 Apr 2026, 19:54Oh mate! I learned the reductor curse! And the blasting charm! So many awesomé spells! Plus! I can help them practice their spells!!Silas Norwood wrote: 23 Apr 2026, 19:52What kindColin McCoire wrote: 23 Apr 2026, 19:47I'm going to practice some spells on the first years!!![]()
![]()
![]()
Be the change you wish to see |
||
in the world. |
Let's Chat!
Should I be concerned?Silas Norwood wrote: 23 Apr 2026, 19:52What kindColin McCoire wrote: 23 Apr 2026, 19:47I'm going to practice some spells on the first years!!Emily Shephard wrote: 23 Apr 2026, 19:44Has Colin been mischievous again??![]()
Let's Chat!
Very.Denise Yarbrough wrote: 23 Apr 2026, 20:27Should I be concerned?Silas Norwood wrote: 23 Apr 2026, 19:52What kindColin McCoire wrote: 23 Apr 2026, 19:47I'm going to practice some spells on the first years!!![]()
Be the change you wish to see |
||
in the world. |
Let's Chat!
You what??!Colin McCoire wrote: 23 Apr 2026, 19:47I'm going to practice some spells on the first years!!Emily Shephard wrote: 23 Apr 2026, 19:44Has Colin been mischievous again??Colin McCoire wrote: 23 Apr 2026, 18:19I---!Bree Grey wrote: 23 Apr 2026, 18:18@Colin McCoire Ya interested???Laurie Holmes wrote: 23 Apr 2026, 18:16
Of course, how could i forget ya?? Need one more!!! Please be someone second year or above!
I didn't do it!
What are we doing anyway?![]()
Don't turn their hair black like you did in your first year, Colin!
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
Let's Chat!
night....
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Let's Chat!
Night lily!!!
Someone told me I run like a girl. I said that if they ran faster they could to.