Let's Chat!
I’ll decide tomorrow. Just returned and I’m tired from walking aroundLaurie Holmes wrote: 23 Apr 2026, 18:38 So far, we have @Bree Grey, @Silas Norwood and maybe @Colin McCoire??? And of course,me
![]()
Let's Chat!
GUYS.....Does anyone want me to make them a banner? You can have it for 1 sickles!
Someone told me I run like a girl. I said that if they ran faster they could to.
Let's Chat!
MeeeFlame Afterglow wrote: 23 Apr 2026, 18:41 GUYS.....Does anyone want me to make them a banner? You can have it for 1 sickles!
Second student character of Ruby Cazares | Staff account: Taros Quintero | iNPC: Valeriy Viktorovna Reznikov
Check out the Headliner!
Let's Chat!
Order from here!Silas Norwood wrote: 23 Apr 2026, 18:43MeeeFlame Afterglow wrote: 23 Apr 2026, 18:41 GUYS.....Does anyone want me to make them a banner? You can have it for 1 sickles!
Someone told me I run like a girl. I said that if they ran faster they could to.
Let's Chat!
Hmm, can I join lol, my character needs some bad influence...Laurie Holmes wrote: 23 Apr 2026, 18:38 So far, we have @Bree Grey, @Silas Norwood and maybe @Colin McCoire??? And of course,me
![]()
Let's Chat!
OHHH! CAN MY CHARACTER JOIN TOO"?!Denise Yarbrough wrote: 23 Apr 2026, 19:26Hmm, can I join lol, my character needs some bad influence...Laurie Holmes wrote: 23 Apr 2026, 18:38 So far, we have @Bree Grey, @Silas Norwood and maybe @Colin McCoire??? And of course,me
![]()
![]()
Someone told me I run like a girl. I said that if they ran faster they could to.
Let's Chat!
Yk what, hell yeah. CAN M JOIN TOO???Flame Afterglow wrote: 23 Apr 2026, 19:27OHHH! CAN MY CHARACTER JOIN TOO"?!Denise Yarbrough wrote: 23 Apr 2026, 19:26Hmm, can I join lol, my character needs some bad influence...Laurie Holmes wrote: 23 Apr 2026, 18:38 So far, we have @Bree Grey, @Silas Norwood and maybe @Colin McCoire??? And of course,me
![]()
![]()
"I was good. I was really good"
| PC: Mikaela Hendricks | Shop: The Hendricks Archives | iNPC: Nicola Parker |
Let's Chat!
Has Colin been mischievous again??Colin McCoire wrote: 23 Apr 2026, 18:19I---!Bree Grey wrote: 23 Apr 2026, 18:18@Colin McCoire Ya interested???Laurie Holmes wrote: 23 Apr 2026, 18:16Of course, how could i forget ya?? Need one more!!! Please be someone second year or above!Bree Grey wrote: 23 Apr 2026, 18:15Me!Laurie Holmes wrote: 23 Apr 2026, 18:15 Anyone willing to maybe land in detention with Laurie?? I can’t have her be just an academically good student, I want her to cause a bit of trouble![]()
I didn't do it!
What are we doing anyway?
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
Let's Chat!
I'm going to practice some spells on the first years!!Emily Shephard wrote: 23 Apr 2026, 19:44Has Colin been mischievous again??Colin McCoire wrote: 23 Apr 2026, 18:19I---!Bree Grey wrote: 23 Apr 2026, 18:18@Colin McCoire Ya interested???Laurie Holmes wrote: 23 Apr 2026, 18:16Of course, how could i forget ya?? Need one more!!! Please be someone second year or above!
I didn't do it!
What are we doing anyway?
Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
me