OOC Let's Chat!

I dont want to be in choirrrrrrr

~Rosalyn Willows, Second Year Slytherin~
~Ency~Garden~Profile~
|Sta~6|Eva~4|Str~7|Wis~7|Arc~6|Acc~5|

OOC Let's Chat!
Silas Norwood wrote: 23 Apr 2026, 18:23
Flame Afterglow wrote: 23 Apr 2026, 18:22 HEY ALL!
Hiiii
SILAS! I AM WORKING ON OUR RP!!!

Someone told me I run like a girl. I said that if they ran faster they could to.

OOC Let's Chat!
Flame Afterglow wrote: 23 Apr 2026, 18:27
Silas Norwood wrote: 23 Apr 2026, 18:23
Flame Afterglow wrote: 23 Apr 2026, 18:22 HEY ALL!
Hiiii
SILAS! I AM WORKING ON OUR RP!!!
:wow:

Second student character of Ruby Cazares | Staff account: Taros Quintero | iNPC: Valeriy Viktorovna Reznikov
Check out the Headliner!

OOC Let's Chat!
Hiii

"I was good. I was really good"

OOC Let's Chat!
Anyone else who wants to get in trouble??

My Ency
☆ 𝕃𝕒𝕦𝕣𝕚𝕖 ℍ𝕠𝕝𝕞𝕖𝕤 ☆
“There’s always two sides to a story.”
My Shop

OOC Let's Chat!
Trouble…?

~Rosalyn Willows, Second Year Slytherin~
~Ency~Garden~Profile~
|Sta~6|Eva~4|Str~7|Wis~7|Arc~6|Acc~5|

OOC Let's Chat!
Laurie Holmes wrote: 23 Apr 2026, 18:30 Anyone else who wants to get in trouble??
Define 'trouble'.

"I was good. I was really good"

OOC Let's Chat!
:evil:

Second student character of Ruby Cazares | Staff account: Taros Quintero | iNPC: Valeriy Viktorovna Reznikov
Check out the Headliner!

OOC Let's Chat!
Julia Evans wrote: 23 Apr 2026, 18:24 Night guys!!
Night!!

OOC Let's Chat!
Silas Norwood wrote: 23 Apr 2026, 18:28
Flame Afterglow wrote: 23 Apr 2026, 18:27
Silas Norwood wrote: 23 Apr 2026, 18:23
Flame Afterglow wrote: 23 Apr 2026, 18:22 HEY ALL!
Hiiii
SILAS! I AM WORKING ON OUR RP!!!
:wow:
:grin:
Laurie Holmes wrote: 23 Apr 2026, 18:30 Anyone else who wants to get in trouble??
MEEEEE!!!!

Someone told me I run like a girl. I said that if they ran faster they could to.