OOC Let's Chat!

Colin McCoire wrote: 23 Apr 2026, 17:50
Laurie Holmes wrote: 23 Apr 2026, 17:40
Brookline Quinn wrote: 23 Apr 2026, 17:39
Mirada Johnson wrote: 23 Apr 2026, 17:28 Hi! I've just started writing a strange new story - do you want a preview?
oooo you should totally post that in shelves or art gallery so i can stalk read your story ^^
Same!! I’ll stalk read it too!
Well, Laurie made an impression on Colin at the ball!
‘Girl things’ i can see that :lol:

My Ency
☆ 𝕃𝕒𝕦𝕣𝕚𝕖 ℍ𝕠𝕝𝕞𝕖𝕤 ☆
“There’s always two sides to a story.”
My Shop

OOC Let's Chat!
Laurie Holmes wrote: 23 Apr 2026, 17:51
Colin McCoire wrote: 23 Apr 2026, 17:50
Laurie Holmes wrote: 23 Apr 2026, 17:40
Brookline Quinn wrote: 23 Apr 2026, 17:39
Mirada Johnson wrote: 23 Apr 2026, 17:28 Hi! I've just started writing a strange new story - do you want a preview?
oooo you should totally post that in shelves or art gallery so i can stalk read your story ^^
Same!! I’ll stalk read it too!
Well, Laurie made an impression on Colin at the ball!
‘Girl things’ i can see that :lol:
Heheh. Colin is clueless!

Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire

OOC Let's Chat!
Colin McCoire wrote: 23 Apr 2026, 17:52
Laurie Holmes wrote: 23 Apr 2026, 17:51
Colin McCoire wrote: 23 Apr 2026, 17:50
Laurie Holmes wrote: 23 Apr 2026, 17:40
Brookline Quinn wrote: 23 Apr 2026, 17:39
Same!! I’ll stalk read it too!
Well, Laurie made an impression on Colin at the ball!
‘Girl things’ i can see that :lol:
Heheh. Colin is clueless!
Yeahhh that much was clear….anyways I’m thinking we should go through with the lemonade that’ll be fun :wink3:

My Ency
☆ 𝕃𝕒𝕦𝕣𝕚𝕖 ℍ𝕠𝕝𝕞𝕖𝕤 ☆
“There’s always two sides to a story.”
My Shop

OOC Let's Chat!
Laurie Holmes wrote: 23 Apr 2026, 17:53
Colin McCoire wrote: 23 Apr 2026, 17:52
Laurie Holmes wrote: 23 Apr 2026, 17:51
Colin McCoire wrote: 23 Apr 2026, 17:50
Laurie Holmes wrote: 23 Apr 2026, 17:40

Same!! I’ll stalk read it too!
Well, Laurie made an impression on Colin at the ball!
‘Girl things’ i can see that :lol:
Heheh. Colin is clueless!
Yeahhh that much was clear….anyways I’m thinking we should go through with the lemonade that’ll be fun :wink3:
Writing the post now!!

𝓗𝓪𝔃𝓮𝓵 𝓝𝓮𝓵𝓼𝓸𝓷
𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝓟𝓸𝓽𝓪𝓽𝓸 𝓟𝓮𝓮𝓵
𝓞𝓻𝓭𝓮𝓻𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽:
𝕊𝕥𝕒𝕥𝕤: 𝕊𝕥𝕒 𝟟| 𝔼𝕧𝕒 𝟞| 𝕊𝕥𝕣 𝟝| 𝕎𝕚𝕤 𝟠| 𝔸ℙ 𝟟| 𝔸𝕔𝕔 𝟟|
𝓑𝓮𝓷𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓱 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓜𝓸𝓸𝓷𝓵𝓪𝓬𝓮
𝓑𝓻𝓮𝓮 𝓖𝓻𝓮𝔂
𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝓲𝓝𝓟𝓒 𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼

OOC Let's Chat!
:wave:

Shop
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition.
Ency

OOC Let's Chat!
Bree Grey wrote: 23 Apr 2026, 17:55
Laurie Holmes wrote: 23 Apr 2026, 17:53
Colin McCoire wrote: 23 Apr 2026, 17:52
Laurie Holmes wrote: 23 Apr 2026, 17:51
Colin McCoire wrote: 23 Apr 2026, 17:50

Well, Laurie made an impression on Colin at the ball!
‘Girl things’ i can see that :lol:
Heheh. Colin is clueless!
Yeahhh that much was clear….anyways I’m thinking we should go through with the lemonade that’ll be fun :wink3:
Writing the post now!!
Yeahhh join the party I want to make some more trouble

My Ency
☆ 𝕃𝕒𝕦𝕣𝕚𝕖 ℍ𝕠𝕝𝕞𝕖𝕤 ☆
“There’s always two sides to a story.”
My Shop

OOC Let's Chat!
Laurie Holmes wrote: 23 Apr 2026, 17:56
Bree Grey wrote: 23 Apr 2026, 17:55
Laurie Holmes wrote: 23 Apr 2026, 17:53
Colin McCoire wrote: 23 Apr 2026, 17:52
Laurie Holmes wrote: 23 Apr 2026, 17:51

‘Girl things’ i can see that :lol:
Heheh. Colin is clueless!
Yeahhh that much was clear….anyways I’m thinking we should go through with the lemonade that’ll be fun :wink3:
Writing the post now!!
Yeahhh join the party I want to make some more trouble
Lol, Bree's gonna 100% regret not going through with her idea of playing sick

𝓗𝓪𝔃𝓮𝓵 𝓝𝓮𝓵𝓼𝓸𝓷
𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝓟𝓸𝓽𝓪𝓽𝓸 𝓟𝓮𝓮𝓵
𝓞𝓻𝓭𝓮𝓻𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽:
𝕊𝕥𝕒𝕥𝕤: 𝕊𝕥𝕒 𝟟| 𝔼𝕧𝕒 𝟞| 𝕊𝕥𝕣 𝟝| 𝕎𝕚𝕤 𝟠| 𝔸ℙ 𝟟| 𝔸𝕔𝕔 𝟟|
𝓑𝓮𝓷𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓱 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓜𝓸𝓸𝓷𝓵𝓪𝓬𝓮
𝓑𝓻𝓮𝓮 𝓖𝓻𝓮𝔂
𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝓲𝓝𝓟𝓒 𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼

OOC Let's Chat!
Sooo, i wrote a song(half) …..but um….might not be able to release this one….

Reducio
I see you in the back of my mind
The silence haunting me every time
I’m walking past the corner shops,
Wondering if you’re there or not.
Maybe you’re the one whispering my name,
The one that haunts me night and day.

You know it’s driving me insane,
You follow me in every alley, every lane
I can’t sleep, it’s one thirty,
Cause I’m too scared that you’ll hurt me someway.

Stalker, you make me feel like I’m a lamb to the slaughter,
Like you’re not here, not mortal,
Stalker.
Stalker, I think you’re paranormal,
Is it just me or are you getting closer?

My Ency
☆ 𝕃𝕒𝕦𝕣𝕚𝕖 ℍ𝕠𝕝𝕞𝕖𝕤 ☆
“There’s always two sides to a story.”
My Shop

OOC Let's Chat!
Laurie Holmes wrote: 23 Apr 2026, 17:59 Sooo, i wrote a song(half) …..but um….might not be able to release this one….

Reducio
I see you in the back of my mind
The silence haunting me every time
I’m walking past the corner shops,
Wondering if you’re there or not.
Maybe you’re the one whispering my name,
The one that haunts me night and day.

You know it’s driving me insane,
You follow me in every alley, every lane
I can’t sleep, it’s one thirty,
Cause I’m too scared that you’ll hurt me someway.

Stalker, you make me feel like I’m a lamb to the slaughter,
Like you’re not here, not mortal,
Stalker.
Stalker, I think you’re paranormal,
Is it just me or are you getting closer?
Ooooo I like it!

𝓗𝓪𝔃𝓮𝓵 𝓝𝓮𝓵𝓼𝓸𝓷
𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝓟𝓸𝓽𝓪𝓽𝓸 𝓟𝓮𝓮𝓵
𝓞𝓻𝓭𝓮𝓻𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽:
𝕊𝕥𝕒𝕥𝕤: 𝕊𝕥𝕒 𝟟| 𝔼𝕧𝕒 𝟞| 𝕊𝕥𝕣 𝟝| 𝕎𝕚𝕤 𝟠| 𝔸ℙ 𝟟| 𝔸𝕔𝕔 𝟟|
𝓑𝓮𝓷𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓱 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓜𝓸𝓸𝓷𝓵𝓪𝓬𝓮
𝓑𝓻𝓮𝓮 𝓖𝓻𝓮𝔂
𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝓲𝓝𝓟𝓒 𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼

OOC Let's Chat!
Bree Grey wrote: 23 Apr 2026, 18:00
Laurie Holmes wrote: 23 Apr 2026, 17:59 Sooo, i wrote a song(half) …..but um….might not be able to release this one….

Reducio
I see you in the back of my mind
The silence haunting me every time
I’m walking past the corner shops,
Wondering if you’re there or not.
Maybe you’re the one whispering my name,
The one that haunts me night and day.

You know it’s driving me insane,
You follow me in every alley, every lane
I can’t sleep, it’s one thirty,
Cause I’m too scared that you’ll hurt me someway.

Stalker, you make me feel like I’m a lamb to the slaughter,
Like you’re not here, not mortal,
Stalker.
Stalker, I think you’re paranormal,
Is it just me or are you getting closer?
Ooooo I like it!
The lyrics are a bit…..

My Ency
☆ 𝕃𝕒𝕦𝕣𝕚𝕖 ℍ𝕠𝕝𝕞𝕖𝕤 ☆
“There’s always two sides to a story.”
My Shop