OOC Let's Chat!

Bree Grey wrote: 23 Apr 2026, 16:43
Flame Afterglow wrote: 23 Apr 2026, 16:41
Delilah Morrigan wrote: 23 Apr 2026, 16:39
Flame Afterglow wrote: 23 Apr 2026, 16:31
Delilah Morrigan wrote: 23 Apr 2026, 16:31 FLAME!!!
DELILAH!!! HRU?!?!
I'm good! Kinda bored cause i've done all the hw I can do
WOW! I ahvent.....
Bree Grey wrote: 23 Apr 2026, 16:38
Flame Afterglow wrote: 23 Apr 2026, 16:35
Bree Grey wrote: 23 Apr 2026, 16:32

I'm Good! Working on some replies.

Laurie if you're reading this, Ill work on the ball post next. Lemme finish the Labyrinth one first
I'm in school ๐Ÿ˜’
I'm always in school :lol: I shall never have a break.

Hope ya have a good day though!
YOU TOO!
Yea although Im at home taking care of my sisters too.

But when Im older fingers crossed I'ma still be in school! I wanna go to a uni.
OHHH! HAVE FUN!

I just did the yearbook form! I put you for 2 of the questions!

Someone told me I run like a girl. I said that if they ran faster they could to.

OOC Let's Chat!
Flame Afterglow wrote: 23 Apr 2026, 16:45
Bree Grey wrote: 23 Apr 2026, 16:43
Flame Afterglow wrote: 23 Apr 2026, 16:41
Delilah Morrigan wrote: 23 Apr 2026, 16:39
Flame Afterglow wrote: 23 Apr 2026, 16:31
DELILAH!!! HRU?!?!
I'm good! Kinda bored cause i've done all the hw I can do
WOW! I ahvent.....
Bree Grey wrote: 23 Apr 2026, 16:38
Flame Afterglow wrote: 23 Apr 2026, 16:35

I'm in school ๐Ÿ˜’
I'm always in school :lol: I shall never have a break.

Hope ya have a good day though!
YOU TOO!
Yea although Im at home taking care of my sisters too.

But when Im older fingers crossed I'ma still be in school! I wanna go to a uni.
OHHH! HAVE FUN!

I just did the yearbook form! I put you for 2 of the questions!
Nahh bro it sucks at times. I gotta do everything for them on top of getting school done. And take care of my dad and make sure he eats and the girls ain't stressing him out. I try too at least

Ooooo which ones?!

๐“—๐“ช๐”ƒ๐“ฎ๐“ต ๐“๐“ฎ๐“ต๐“ผ๐“ธ๐“ท
๐““๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ผ ๐“๐“ฎ๐“ฎ๐“ญ๐“ฎ๐“ญ ๐“ช๐“ฝ: ๐“Ÿ๐“ธ๐“ฝ๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ธ ๐“Ÿ๐“ฎ๐“ฎ๐“ต
๐“ž๐“ป๐“ญ๐“ฎ๐“ป๐“ผ ๐“๐“ฎ๐“ฎ๐“ญ๐“ฎ๐“ญ ๐“ช๐“ฝ:
๐•Š๐•ฅ๐•’๐•ฅ๐•ค: ๐•Š๐•ฅ๐•’ ๐ŸŸ| ๐”ผ๐•ง๐•’ ๐Ÿž| ๐•Š๐•ฅ๐•ฃ ๐Ÿ| ๐•Ž๐•š๐•ค ๐Ÿ | ๐”ธโ„™ ๐ŸŸ| ๐”ธ๐•”๐•” ๐ŸŸ|
๐“‘๐“ฎ๐“ท๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ฑ ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“œ๐“ธ๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ต๐“ช๐“ฌ๐“ฎ
๐“‘๐“ป๐“ฎ๐“ฎ ๐“–๐“ป๐“ฎ๐”‚
๐““๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ผ ๐“๐“ฎ๐“ฎ๐“ญ๐“ฎ๐“ญ ๐“ช๐“ฝ: ๐“ฒ๐“๐“Ÿ๐“’ ๐““๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ผ

OOC Let's Chat!
Bree Grey wrote: 23 Apr 2026, 16:47
Flame Afterglow wrote: 23 Apr 2026, 16:45
Bree Grey wrote: 23 Apr 2026, 16:43
Flame Afterglow wrote: 23 Apr 2026, 16:41
Delilah Morrigan wrote: 23 Apr 2026, 16:39

I'm good! Kinda bored cause i've done all the hw I can do
WOW! I ahvent.....
Bree Grey wrote: 23 Apr 2026, 16:38

I'm always in school :lol: I shall never have a break.

Hope ya have a good day though!
YOU TOO!
Yea although Im at home taking care of my sisters too.

But when Im older fingers crossed I'ma still be in school! I wanna go to a uni.
OHHH! HAVE FUN!

I just did the yearbook form! I put you for 2 of the questions!
Nahh bro it sucks at times. I gotta do everything for them on top of getting school done. And take care of my dad and make sure he eats and the girls ain't stressing him out. I try too at least

Ooooo which ones?!
It's a suprise!

Someone told me I run like a girl. I said that if they ran faster they could to.

OOC Let's Chat!
Bree Grey wrote: 23 Apr 2026, 16:32
Flame Afterglow wrote: 23 Apr 2026, 16:31
Bree Grey wrote: 23 Apr 2026, 16:30 FLAMMEE!!!!!!!
BREEEE!!! HRU?!?!?
I'm Good! Working on some replies.

Laurie if you're reading this, Ill work on the ball post next. Lemme finish the Labyrinth one first
Howโ€™d you- i was literally seeing this and thinking about the same thing, the i saw your line in revelio and my jaw dropped.

My Ency
โ˜† ๐•ƒ๐•’๐•ฆ๐•ฃ๐•š๐•– โ„๐• ๐•๐•ž๐•–๐•ค โ˜†
โ€œThereโ€™s always two sides to a story.โ€
My Shop

OOC Let's Chat!
Bree Grey wrote: 23 Apr 2026, 16:47
Flame Afterglow wrote: 23 Apr 2026, 16:45
Bree Grey wrote: 23 Apr 2026, 16:43
Flame Afterglow wrote: 23 Apr 2026, 16:41
Delilah Morrigan wrote: 23 Apr 2026, 16:39

I'm good! Kinda bored cause i've done all the hw I can do
WOW! I ahvent.....
Bree Grey wrote: 23 Apr 2026, 16:38

I'm always in school :lol: I shall never have a break.

Hope ya have a good day though!
YOU TOO!
Yea although Im at home taking care of my sisters too.

But when Im older fingers crossed I'ma still be in school! I wanna go to a uni.
OHHH! HAVE FUN!

I just did the yearbook form! I put you for 2 of the questions!
Nahh bro it sucks at times. I gotta do everything for them on top of getting school done. And take care of my dad and make sure he eats and the girls ain't stressing him out. I try too at least

Ooooo which ones?!
That sounds busy and stressful, I hope it's not too hard for you to balance all that.

Second student character of Ruby Cazares | Staff account: Taros Quintero | iNPC: Valeriy Viktorovna Reznikov
Check out the Headliner!

OOC Let's Chat!
Reducio
Laurie Holmes wrote: 23 Apr 2026, 16:51
Bree Grey wrote: 23 Apr 2026, 16:32
Flame Afterglow wrote: 23 Apr 2026, 16:31
Bree Grey wrote: 23 Apr 2026, 16:30 FLAMMEE!!!!!!!
BREEEE!!! HRU?!?!?
I'm Good! Working on some replies.

Laurie if you're reading this, Ill work on the ball post next. Lemme finish the Labyrinth one first
Howโ€™d you- i was literally seeing this and thinking about the same thing, the i saw your line in revelio and my jaw dropped.

Magic!


Nah I assumed you were somewhere on here and would see the message about me working on replies and the ask me when I'm going to reply t the ball post


Reducio
Silas Norwood wrote: 23 Apr 2026, 16:54
Bree Grey wrote: 23 Apr 2026, 16:47
Flame Afterglow wrote: 23 Apr 2026, 16:45
Bree Grey wrote: 23 Apr 2026, 16:43
Flame Afterglow wrote: 23 Apr 2026, 16:41

WOW! I ahvent.....



YOU TOO!
Yea although Im at home taking care of my sisters too.

But when Im older fingers crossed I'ma still be in school! I wanna go to a uni.
OHHH! HAVE FUN!

I just did the yearbook form! I put you for 2 of the questions!
Nahh bro it sucks at times. I gotta do everything for them on top of getting school done. And take care of my dad and make sure he eats and the girls ain't stressing him out. I try too at least

Ooooo which ones?!
That sounds busy and stressful, I hope it's not too hard for you to balance all that.


Nope! Its not, Ill just end up doing school until like eight pm. Then I'll watch an episode of my show!
Last edited by Bree Grey on 23 Apr 2026, 17:00, edited 1 time in total.

๐“—๐“ช๐”ƒ๐“ฎ๐“ต ๐“๐“ฎ๐“ต๐“ผ๐“ธ๐“ท
๐““๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ผ ๐“๐“ฎ๐“ฎ๐“ญ๐“ฎ๐“ญ ๐“ช๐“ฝ: ๐“Ÿ๐“ธ๐“ฝ๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ธ ๐“Ÿ๐“ฎ๐“ฎ๐“ต
๐“ž๐“ป๐“ญ๐“ฎ๐“ป๐“ผ ๐“๐“ฎ๐“ฎ๐“ญ๐“ฎ๐“ญ ๐“ช๐“ฝ:
๐•Š๐•ฅ๐•’๐•ฅ๐•ค: ๐•Š๐•ฅ๐•’ ๐ŸŸ| ๐”ผ๐•ง๐•’ ๐Ÿž| ๐•Š๐•ฅ๐•ฃ ๐Ÿ| ๐•Ž๐•š๐•ค ๐Ÿ | ๐”ธโ„™ ๐ŸŸ| ๐”ธ๐•”๐•” ๐ŸŸ|
๐“‘๐“ฎ๐“ท๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ฑ ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“œ๐“ธ๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ต๐“ช๐“ฌ๐“ฎ
๐“‘๐“ป๐“ฎ๐“ฎ ๐“–๐“ป๐“ฎ๐”‚
๐““๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ผ ๐“๐“ฎ๐“ฎ๐“ญ๐“ฎ๐“ญ ๐“ช๐“ฝ: ๐“ฒ๐“๐“Ÿ๐“’ ๐““๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ผ

OOC Let's Chat!
Hi again!!! I won a rolling r competition in Spanish class, I was able to do it for 18 seconds straight, almost 2x the others in my class!

Heading to lunch, see y'all later!

~Rosalyn Willows, Second Year Slytherin~
~Ency~Garden~Profile~
|Sta~6|Eva~4|Str~7|Wis~7|Arc~6|Acc~5|

OOC Let's Chat!
Rosalyn Willows wrote: 23 Apr 2026, 16:59 Hi again!!! I won a rolling r competition in Spanish class, I was able to do it for 18 seconds straight, almost 2x the others in my class!

Heading to lunch, see y'all later!
Wow!

Enjoy your lunch ^^
Bree Grey wrote: 23 Apr 2026, 16:55
Reducio
Laurie Holmes wrote: 23 Apr 2026, 16:51
Bree Grey wrote: 23 Apr 2026, 16:32
Flame Afterglow wrote: 23 Apr 2026, 16:31
Bree Grey wrote: 23 Apr 2026, 16:30 FLAMMEE!!!!!!!
BREEEE!!! HRU?!?!?
I'm Good! Working on some replies.

Laurie if you're reading this, Ill work on the ball post next. Lemme finish the Labyrinth one first
Howโ€™d you- i was literally seeing this and thinking about the same thing, the i saw your line in revelio and my jaw dropped.

Magic!


Nah I assumed you were somewhere on here and would see the message about me working on replies and the ask me when I'm going to reply t the ball post


Reducio
Silas Norwood wrote: 23 Apr 2026, 16:54
Bree Grey wrote: 23 Apr 2026, 16:47
Flame Afterglow wrote: 23 Apr 2026, 16:45
Bree Grey wrote: 23 Apr 2026, 16:43

Yea although Im at home taking care of my sisters too.

But when Im older fingers crossed I'ma still be in school! I wanna go to a uni.
OHHH! HAVE FUN!

I just did the yearbook form! I put you for 2 of the questions!
Nahh bro it sucks at times. I gotta do everything for them on top of getting school done. And take care of my dad and make sure he eats and the girls ain't stressing him out. I try too at least

Ooooo which ones?!
That sounds busy and stressful, I hope it's not too hard for you to balance all that.


Nope! Its not, Ill just end up doing school until like eight pm. Then I'll watch an episode of my show!
What show? :eyes:
Last edited by Silas Norwood on 23 Apr 2026, 17:02, edited 1 time in total.

Second student character of Ruby Cazares | Staff account: Taros Quintero | iNPC: Valeriy Viktorovna Reznikov
Check out the Headliner!

OOC Let's Chat!
Silas Norwood wrote: 23 Apr 2026, 17:00
Rosalyn Willows wrote: 23 Apr 2026, 16:59 Hi again!!! I won a rolling r competition in Spanish class, I was able to do it for 18 seconds straight, almost 2x the others in my class!

Heading to lunch, see y'all later!
Wow!

Enjoy your lunch ^^
Bree Grey wrote: 23 Apr 2026, 16:55
Reducio
Laurie Holmes wrote: 23 Apr 2026, 16:51
Bree Grey wrote: 23 Apr 2026, 16:32
Flame Afterglow wrote: 23 Apr 2026, 16:31

BREEEE!!! HRU?!?!?
I'm Good! Working on some replies.

Laurie if you're reading this, Ill work on the ball post next. Lemme finish the Labyrinth one first
Howโ€™d you- i was literally seeing this and thinking about the same thing, the i saw your line in revelio and my jaw dropped.

Magic!


Nah I assumed you were somewhere on here and would see the message about me working on replies and the ask me when I'm going to reply t the ball post


Reducio
Silas Norwood wrote: 23 Apr 2026, 16:54
Bree Grey wrote: 23 Apr 2026, 16:47
Flame Afterglow wrote: 23 Apr 2026, 16:45

OHHH! HAVE FUN!

I just did the yearbook form! I put you for 2 of the questions!
Nahh bro it sucks at times. I gotta do everything for them on top of getting school done. And take care of my dad and make sure he eats and the girls ain't stressing him out. I try too at least

Ooooo which ones?!
That sounds busy and stressful, I hope it's not too hard for you to balance all that.


Nope! Its not, Ill just end up doing school until like eight pm. Then I'll watch an episode of my show!
What show? :eyes:
Memory of A Killer!

๐“—๐“ช๐”ƒ๐“ฎ๐“ต ๐“๐“ฎ๐“ต๐“ผ๐“ธ๐“ท
๐““๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ผ ๐“๐“ฎ๐“ฎ๐“ญ๐“ฎ๐“ญ ๐“ช๐“ฝ: ๐“Ÿ๐“ธ๐“ฝ๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ธ ๐“Ÿ๐“ฎ๐“ฎ๐“ต
๐“ž๐“ป๐“ญ๐“ฎ๐“ป๐“ผ ๐“๐“ฎ๐“ฎ๐“ญ๐“ฎ๐“ญ ๐“ช๐“ฝ:
๐•Š๐•ฅ๐•’๐•ฅ๐•ค: ๐•Š๐•ฅ๐•’ ๐ŸŸ| ๐”ผ๐•ง๐•’ ๐Ÿž| ๐•Š๐•ฅ๐•ฃ ๐Ÿ| ๐•Ž๐•š๐•ค ๐Ÿ | ๐”ธโ„™ ๐ŸŸ| ๐”ธ๐•”๐•” ๐ŸŸ|
๐“‘๐“ฎ๐“ท๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ฑ ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“œ๐“ธ๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ต๐“ช๐“ฌ๐“ฎ
๐“‘๐“ป๐“ฎ๐“ฎ ๐“–๐“ป๐“ฎ๐”‚
๐““๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ผ ๐“๐“ฎ๐“ฎ๐“ญ๐“ฎ๐“ญ ๐“ช๐“ฝ: ๐“ฒ๐“๐“Ÿ๐“’ ๐““๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ผ

OOC Let's Chat!
Bree Grey wrote: 23 Apr 2026, 17:06
Silas Norwood wrote: 23 Apr 2026, 17:00
Rosalyn Willows wrote: 23 Apr 2026, 16:59 Hi again!!! I won a rolling r competition in Spanish class, I was able to do it for 18 seconds straight, almost 2x the others in my class!

Heading to lunch, see y'all later!
Wow!

Enjoy your lunch ^^
Bree Grey wrote: 23 Apr 2026, 16:55
Reducio
Laurie Holmes wrote: 23 Apr 2026, 16:51
Bree Grey wrote: 23 Apr 2026, 16:32

I'm Good! Working on some replies.

Laurie if you're reading this, Ill work on the ball post next. Lemme finish the Labyrinth one first
Howโ€™d you- i was literally seeing this and thinking about the same thing, the i saw your line in revelio and my jaw dropped.

Magic!


Nah I assumed you were somewhere on here and would see the message about me working on replies and the ask me when I'm going to reply t the ball post


Reducio
Silas Norwood wrote: 23 Apr 2026, 16:54
Bree Grey wrote: 23 Apr 2026, 16:47

Nahh bro it sucks at times. I gotta do everything for them on top of getting school done. And take care of my dad and make sure he eats and the girls ain't stressing him out. I try too at least

Ooooo which ones?!
That sounds busy and stressful, I hope it's not too hard for you to balance all that.


Nope! Its not, Ill just end up doing school until like eight pm. Then I'll watch an episode of my show!
What show? :eyes:
Memory of A Killer!
Ooh that looks kind of cool

Second student character of Ruby Cazares | Staff account: Taros Quintero | iNPC: Valeriy Viktorovna Reznikov
Check out the Headliner!