Let's Chat!
OHHH! HAVE FUN!Bree Grey wrote: 23 Apr 2026, 16:43Yea although Im at home taking care of my sisters too.Flame Afterglow wrote: 23 Apr 2026, 16:41WOW! I ahvent.....Delilah Morrigan wrote: 23 Apr 2026, 16:39I'm good! Kinda bored cause i've done all the hw I can do
YOU TOO!Bree Grey wrote: 23 Apr 2026, 16:38I'm always in schoolFlame Afterglow wrote: 23 Apr 2026, 16:35I'm in schoolBree Grey wrote: 23 Apr 2026, 16:32
I'm Good! Working on some replies.
Laurie if you're reading this, Ill work on the ball post next. Lemme finish the Labyrinth one first![]()
I shall never have a break.
Hope ya have a good day though!
But when Im older fingers crossed I'ma still be in school! I wanna go to a uni.
I just did the yearbook form! I put you for 2 of the questions!
Someone told me I run like a girl. I said that if they ran faster they could to.
Let's Chat!
Nahh bro it sucks at times. I gotta do everything for them on top of getting school done. And take care of my dad and make sure he eats and the girls ain't stressing him out. I try too at leastFlame Afterglow wrote: 23 Apr 2026, 16:45OHHH! HAVE FUN!Bree Grey wrote: 23 Apr 2026, 16:43Yea although Im at home taking care of my sisters too.Flame Afterglow wrote: 23 Apr 2026, 16:41WOW! I ahvent.....Delilah Morrigan wrote: 23 Apr 2026, 16:39I'm good! Kinda bored cause i've done all the hw I can do
YOU TOO!Bree Grey wrote: 23 Apr 2026, 16:38I'm always in schoolI shall never have a break.
Hope ya have a good day though!
But when Im older fingers crossed I'ma still be in school! I wanna go to a uni.
I just did the yearbook form! I put you for 2 of the questions!
Ooooo which ones?!
| ๐๐ช๐๐ฎ๐ต ๐๐ฎ๐ต๐ผ๐ธ๐ท ๐๐ธ๐ท๐ช๐ฝ๐ฒ๐ธ๐ท๐ผ ๐๐ฎ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ช๐ฝ: ๐๐ธ๐ฝ๐ช๐ฝ๐ธ ๐๐ฎ๐ฎ๐ต |
๐๐ป๐ญ๐ฎ๐ป๐ผ ๐๐ฎ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ช๐ฝ: ๐๐ฅ๐๐ฅ๐ค: ๐๐ฅ๐ ๐| ๐ผ๐ง๐ ๐| ๐๐ฅ๐ฃ ๐| ๐๐๐ค ๐ | ๐ธโ ๐| ๐ธ๐๐ ๐| ๐๐ฎ๐ท๐ฎ๐ช๐ฝ๐ฑ ๐ฝ๐ฑ๐ฎ ๐๐ธ๐ธ๐ท๐ต๐ช๐ฌ๐ฎ |
๐๐ป๐ฎ๐ฎ ๐๐ป๐ฎ๐ ๐๐ธ๐ท๐ช๐ฝ๐ฒ๐ธ๐ท๐ผ ๐๐ฎ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ช๐ฝ: ๐ฒ๐๐๐ ๐๐ธ๐ท๐ช๐ฝ๐ฒ๐ธ๐ท๐ผ |
Let's Chat!
It's a suprise!Bree Grey wrote: 23 Apr 2026, 16:47Nahh bro it sucks at times. I gotta do everything for them on top of getting school done. And take care of my dad and make sure he eats and the girls ain't stressing him out. I try too at leastFlame Afterglow wrote: 23 Apr 2026, 16:45OHHH! HAVE FUN!Bree Grey wrote: 23 Apr 2026, 16:43Yea although Im at home taking care of my sisters too.Flame Afterglow wrote: 23 Apr 2026, 16:41WOW! I ahvent.....Delilah Morrigan wrote: 23 Apr 2026, 16:39
I'm good! Kinda bored cause i've done all the hw I can do
YOU TOO!Bree Grey wrote: 23 Apr 2026, 16:38
I'm always in schoolI shall never have a break.
Hope ya have a good day though!
But when Im older fingers crossed I'ma still be in school! I wanna go to a uni.
I just did the yearbook form! I put you for 2 of the questions!
Ooooo which ones?!
Someone told me I run like a girl. I said that if they ran faster they could to.
Let's Chat!
Howโd you- i was literally seeing this and thinking about the same thing, the i saw your line in revelio and my jaw dropped.Bree Grey wrote: 23 Apr 2026, 16:32I'm Good! Working on some replies.
Laurie if you're reading this, Ill work on the ball post next. Lemme finish the Labyrinth one first
Let's Chat!
That sounds busy and stressful, I hope it's not too hard for you to balance all that.Bree Grey wrote: 23 Apr 2026, 16:47Nahh bro it sucks at times. I gotta do everything for them on top of getting school done. And take care of my dad and make sure he eats and the girls ain't stressing him out. I try too at leastFlame Afterglow wrote: 23 Apr 2026, 16:45OHHH! HAVE FUN!Bree Grey wrote: 23 Apr 2026, 16:43Yea although Im at home taking care of my sisters too.Flame Afterglow wrote: 23 Apr 2026, 16:41WOW! I ahvent.....Delilah Morrigan wrote: 23 Apr 2026, 16:39
I'm good! Kinda bored cause i've done all the hw I can do
YOU TOO!Bree Grey wrote: 23 Apr 2026, 16:38
I'm always in schoolI shall never have a break.
Hope ya have a good day though!
But when Im older fingers crossed I'ma still be in school! I wanna go to a uni.
I just did the yearbook form! I put you for 2 of the questions!
Ooooo which ones?!
Second student character of Ruby Cazares | Staff account: Taros Quintero | iNPC: Valeriy Viktorovna Reznikov
Check out the Headliner!
Let's Chat!
Reducio
Laurie Holmes wrote: 23 Apr 2026, 16:51Howโd you- i was literally seeing this and thinking about the same thing, the i saw your line in revelio and my jaw dropped.Bree Grey wrote: 23 Apr 2026, 16:32I'm Good! Working on some replies.
Laurie if you're reading this, Ill work on the ball post next. Lemme finish the Labyrinth one first
Magic!
Nah I assumed you were somewhere on here and would see the message about me working on replies and the ask me when I'm going to reply t the ball post
Reducio
Silas Norwood wrote: 23 Apr 2026, 16:54That sounds busy and stressful, I hope it's not too hard for you to balance all that.Bree Grey wrote: 23 Apr 2026, 16:47Nahh bro it sucks at times. I gotta do everything for them on top of getting school done. And take care of my dad and make sure he eats and the girls ain't stressing him out. I try too at leastFlame Afterglow wrote: 23 Apr 2026, 16:45OHHH! HAVE FUN!Bree Grey wrote: 23 Apr 2026, 16:43Yea although Im at home taking care of my sisters too.
But when Im older fingers crossed I'ma still be in school! I wanna go to a uni.
I just did the yearbook form! I put you for 2 of the questions!
Ooooo which ones?!
Nope! Its not, Ill just end up doing school until like eight pm. Then I'll watch an episode of my show!
Last edited by Bree Grey on 23 Apr 2026, 17:00, edited 1 time in total.
| ๐๐ช๐๐ฎ๐ต ๐๐ฎ๐ต๐ผ๐ธ๐ท ๐๐ธ๐ท๐ช๐ฝ๐ฒ๐ธ๐ท๐ผ ๐๐ฎ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ช๐ฝ: ๐๐ธ๐ฝ๐ช๐ฝ๐ธ ๐๐ฎ๐ฎ๐ต |
๐๐ป๐ญ๐ฎ๐ป๐ผ ๐๐ฎ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ช๐ฝ: ๐๐ฅ๐๐ฅ๐ค: ๐๐ฅ๐ ๐| ๐ผ๐ง๐ ๐| ๐๐ฅ๐ฃ ๐| ๐๐๐ค ๐ | ๐ธโ ๐| ๐ธ๐๐ ๐| ๐๐ฎ๐ท๐ฎ๐ช๐ฝ๐ฑ ๐ฝ๐ฑ๐ฎ ๐๐ธ๐ธ๐ท๐ต๐ช๐ฌ๐ฎ |
๐๐ป๐ฎ๐ฎ ๐๐ป๐ฎ๐ ๐๐ธ๐ท๐ช๐ฝ๐ฒ๐ธ๐ท๐ผ ๐๐ฎ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ช๐ฝ: ๐ฒ๐๐๐ ๐๐ธ๐ท๐ช๐ฝ๐ฒ๐ธ๐ท๐ผ |
Let's Chat!
Wow!Rosalyn Willows wrote: 23 Apr 2026, 16:59 Hi again!!! I won a rolling r competition in Spanish class, I was able to do it for 18 seconds straight, almost 2x the others in my class!
Heading to lunch, see y'all later!
Enjoy your lunch
What show?Bree Grey wrote: 23 Apr 2026, 16:55ReducioLaurie Holmes wrote: 23 Apr 2026, 16:51Howโd you- i was literally seeing this and thinking about the same thing, the i saw your line in revelio and my jaw dropped.Bree Grey wrote: 23 Apr 2026, 16:32I'm Good! Working on some replies.
Laurie if you're reading this, Ill work on the ball post next. Lemme finish the Labyrinth one first
Magic!
Nah I assumed you were somewhere on here and would see the message about me working on replies and the ask me when I'm going to reply t the ball post
ReducioSilas Norwood wrote: 23 Apr 2026, 16:54That sounds busy and stressful, I hope it's not too hard for you to balance all that.Bree Grey wrote: 23 Apr 2026, 16:47Nahh bro it sucks at times. I gotta do everything for them on top of getting school done. And take care of my dad and make sure he eats and the girls ain't stressing him out. I try too at leastFlame Afterglow wrote: 23 Apr 2026, 16:45OHHH! HAVE FUN!Bree Grey wrote: 23 Apr 2026, 16:43
Yea although Im at home taking care of my sisters too.
But when Im older fingers crossed I'ma still be in school! I wanna go to a uni.
I just did the yearbook form! I put you for 2 of the questions!
Ooooo which ones?!
Nope! Its not, Ill just end up doing school until like eight pm. Then I'll watch an episode of my show!
Last edited by Silas Norwood on 23 Apr 2026, 17:02, edited 1 time in total.
Second student character of Ruby Cazares | Staff account: Taros Quintero | iNPC: Valeriy Viktorovna Reznikov
Check out the Headliner!
Let's Chat!
Memory of A Killer!Silas Norwood wrote: 23 Apr 2026, 17:00Wow!Rosalyn Willows wrote: 23 Apr 2026, 16:59 Hi again!!! I won a rolling r competition in Spanish class, I was able to do it for 18 seconds straight, almost 2x the others in my class!
Heading to lunch, see y'all later!
Enjoy your lunch
What show?Bree Grey wrote: 23 Apr 2026, 16:55ReducioLaurie Holmes wrote: 23 Apr 2026, 16:51Howโd you- i was literally seeing this and thinking about the same thing, the i saw your line in revelio and my jaw dropped.Bree Grey wrote: 23 Apr 2026, 16:32I'm Good! Working on some replies.
Laurie if you're reading this, Ill work on the ball post next. Lemme finish the Labyrinth one first
Magic!
Nah I assumed you were somewhere on here and would see the message about me working on replies and the ask me when I'm going to reply t the ball post
ReducioSilas Norwood wrote: 23 Apr 2026, 16:54That sounds busy and stressful, I hope it's not too hard for you to balance all that.Bree Grey wrote: 23 Apr 2026, 16:47Nahh bro it sucks at times. I gotta do everything for them on top of getting school done. And take care of my dad and make sure he eats and the girls ain't stressing him out. I try too at leastFlame Afterglow wrote: 23 Apr 2026, 16:45
OHHH! HAVE FUN!
I just did the yearbook form! I put you for 2 of the questions!
Ooooo which ones?!
Nope! Its not, Ill just end up doing school until like eight pm. Then I'll watch an episode of my show!![]()
| ๐๐ช๐๐ฎ๐ต ๐๐ฎ๐ต๐ผ๐ธ๐ท ๐๐ธ๐ท๐ช๐ฝ๐ฒ๐ธ๐ท๐ผ ๐๐ฎ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ช๐ฝ: ๐๐ธ๐ฝ๐ช๐ฝ๐ธ ๐๐ฎ๐ฎ๐ต |
๐๐ป๐ญ๐ฎ๐ป๐ผ ๐๐ฎ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ช๐ฝ: ๐๐ฅ๐๐ฅ๐ค: ๐๐ฅ๐ ๐| ๐ผ๐ง๐ ๐| ๐๐ฅ๐ฃ ๐| ๐๐๐ค ๐ | ๐ธโ ๐| ๐ธ๐๐ ๐| ๐๐ฎ๐ท๐ฎ๐ช๐ฝ๐ฑ ๐ฝ๐ฑ๐ฎ ๐๐ธ๐ธ๐ท๐ต๐ช๐ฌ๐ฎ |
๐๐ป๐ฎ๐ฎ ๐๐ป๐ฎ๐ ๐๐ธ๐ท๐ช๐ฝ๐ฒ๐ธ๐ท๐ผ ๐๐ฎ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ช๐ฝ: ๐ฒ๐๐๐ ๐๐ธ๐ท๐ช๐ฝ๐ฒ๐ธ๐ท๐ผ |
Let's Chat!
Ooh that looks kind of coolBree Grey wrote: 23 Apr 2026, 17:06Memory of A Killer!Silas Norwood wrote: 23 Apr 2026, 17:00Wow!Rosalyn Willows wrote: 23 Apr 2026, 16:59 Hi again!!! I won a rolling r competition in Spanish class, I was able to do it for 18 seconds straight, almost 2x the others in my class!
Heading to lunch, see y'all later!
Enjoy your lunch
What show?Bree Grey wrote: 23 Apr 2026, 16:55ReducioLaurie Holmes wrote: 23 Apr 2026, 16:51Howโd you- i was literally seeing this and thinking about the same thing, the i saw your line in revelio and my jaw dropped.Bree Grey wrote: 23 Apr 2026, 16:32
I'm Good! Working on some replies.
Laurie if you're reading this, Ill work on the ball post next. Lemme finish the Labyrinth one first
Magic!
Nah I assumed you were somewhere on here and would see the message about me working on replies and the ask me when I'm going to reply t the ball post
ReducioSilas Norwood wrote: 23 Apr 2026, 16:54That sounds busy and stressful, I hope it's not too hard for you to balance all that.Bree Grey wrote: 23 Apr 2026, 16:47
Nahh bro it sucks at times. I gotta do everything for them on top of getting school done. And take care of my dad and make sure he eats and the girls ain't stressing him out. I try too at least
Ooooo which ones?!
Nope! Its not, Ill just end up doing school until like eight pm. Then I'll watch an episode of my show!![]()
Second student character of Ruby Cazares | Staff account: Taros Quintero | iNPC: Valeriy Viktorovna Reznikov
Check out the Headliner!