OOC Let's Chat!

Finally got a new chapter out for Save Me earlier! I had to go to chapel after I posted it so I couldn't say anything about it until now. :lol: Hope you guys like it! :D

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.

OOC Let's Chat!
FLAME!!!

she moves like the tide — soft, but impossible to ignore

OOC Let's Chat!
Bree Grey wrote: 23 Apr 2026, 16:30 FLAMMEE!!!!!!!
BREEEE!!! HRU?!?!?
Delilah Morrigan wrote: 23 Apr 2026, 16:31 FLAME!!!
DELILAH!!! HRU?!?!

Someone told me I run like a girl. I said that if they ran faster they could to.

OOC Let's Chat!
Flame Afterglow wrote: 23 Apr 2026, 16:31
Bree Grey wrote: 23 Apr 2026, 16:30 FLAMMEE!!!!!!!
BREEEE!!! HRU?!?!?
I'm Good! Working on some replies.

Laurie if you're reading this, Ill work on the ball post next. Lemme finish the Labyrinth one first

𝓗𝓪𝔃𝓮𝓵 𝓝𝓮𝓵𝓼𝓸𝓷
𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝓟𝓸𝓽𝓪𝓽𝓸 𝓟𝓮𝓮𝓵
𝓞𝓻𝓭𝓮𝓻𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽:
𝕊𝕥𝕒𝕥𝕤: 𝕊𝕥𝕒 𝟟| 𝔼𝕧𝕒 𝟞| 𝕊𝕥𝕣 𝟝| 𝕎𝕚𝕤 𝟠| 𝔸ℙ 𝟟| 𝔸𝕔𝕔 𝟟|
𝓑𝓮𝓷𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓱 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓜𝓸𝓸𝓷𝓵𝓪𝓬𝓮
𝓑𝓻𝓮𝓮 𝓖𝓻𝓮𝔂
𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝓲𝓝𝓟𝓒 𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼

OOC Let's Chat!
Avery Gray wrote: 23 Apr 2026, 16:31 Finally got a new chapter out for Save Me earlier! I had to go to chapel after I posted it so I couldn't say anything about it until now. :lol: Hope you guys like it! :D
Oh cool! I'll have to go read it

✧-✧-✧They say that words are stronger
than actions but word's can also hurt more✧-✧-✧
✿
ℂ𝕙𝕚𝕝𝕕 𝕠𝕗 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝔽𝕝𝕠𝕨𝕖𝕣𝕤 ❀
✿

OOC Let's Chat!
Bree Grey wrote: 23 Apr 2026, 16:32
Flame Afterglow wrote: 23 Apr 2026, 16:31
Bree Grey wrote: 23 Apr 2026, 16:30 FLAMMEE!!!!!!!
BREEEE!!! HRU?!?!?
I'm Good! Working on some replies.

Laurie if you're reading this, Ill work on the ball post next. Lemme finish the Labyrinth one first
I'm in school 😒

Someone told me I run like a girl. I said that if they ran faster they could to.

OOC Let's Chat!
Flame Afterglow wrote: 23 Apr 2026, 16:35
Bree Grey wrote: 23 Apr 2026, 16:32
Flame Afterglow wrote: 23 Apr 2026, 16:31
Bree Grey wrote: 23 Apr 2026, 16:30 FLAMMEE!!!!!!!
BREEEE!!! HRU?!?!?
I'm Good! Working on some replies.

Laurie if you're reading this, Ill work on the ball post next. Lemme finish the Labyrinth one first
I'm in school 😒
I'm always in school :lol: I shall never have a break.

Hope ya have a good day though!

𝓗𝓪𝔃𝓮𝓵 𝓝𝓮𝓵𝓼𝓸𝓷
𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝓟𝓸𝓽𝓪𝓽𝓸 𝓟𝓮𝓮𝓵
𝓞𝓻𝓭𝓮𝓻𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽:
𝕊𝕥𝕒𝕥𝕤: 𝕊𝕥𝕒 𝟟| 𝔼𝕧𝕒 𝟞| 𝕊𝕥𝕣 𝟝| 𝕎𝕚𝕤 𝟠| 𝔸ℙ 𝟟| 𝔸𝕔𝕔 𝟟|
𝓑𝓮𝓷𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓱 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓜𝓸𝓸𝓷𝓵𝓪𝓬𝓮
𝓑𝓻𝓮𝓮 𝓖𝓻𝓮𝔂
𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝓲𝓝𝓟𝓒 𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼

OOC Let's Chat!
Flame Afterglow wrote: 23 Apr 2026, 16:31
Delilah Morrigan wrote: 23 Apr 2026, 16:31 FLAME!!!
DELILAH!!! HRU?!?!
I'm good! Kinda bored cause i've done all the hw I can do

she moves like the tide — soft, but impossible to ignore

OOC Let's Chat!
Delilah Morrigan wrote: 23 Apr 2026, 16:39
Flame Afterglow wrote: 23 Apr 2026, 16:31
Delilah Morrigan wrote: 23 Apr 2026, 16:31 FLAME!!!
DELILAH!!! HRU?!?!
I'm good! Kinda bored cause i've done all the hw I can do
WOW! I ahvent.....
Bree Grey wrote: 23 Apr 2026, 16:38
Flame Afterglow wrote: 23 Apr 2026, 16:35
Bree Grey wrote: 23 Apr 2026, 16:32
Flame Afterglow wrote: 23 Apr 2026, 16:31
Bree Grey wrote: 23 Apr 2026, 16:30 FLAMMEE!!!!!!!
BREEEE!!! HRU?!?!?
I'm Good! Working on some replies.

Laurie if you're reading this, Ill work on the ball post next. Lemme finish the Labyrinth one first
I'm in school 😒
I'm always in school :lol: I shall never have a break.

Hope ya have a good day though!
YOU TOO!

Someone told me I run like a girl. I said that if they ran faster they could to.

OOC Let's Chat!
Flame Afterglow wrote: 23 Apr 2026, 16:41
Delilah Morrigan wrote: 23 Apr 2026, 16:39
Flame Afterglow wrote: 23 Apr 2026, 16:31
Delilah Morrigan wrote: 23 Apr 2026, 16:31 FLAME!!!
DELILAH!!! HRU?!?!
I'm good! Kinda bored cause i've done all the hw I can do
WOW! I ahvent.....
Bree Grey wrote: 23 Apr 2026, 16:38
Flame Afterglow wrote: 23 Apr 2026, 16:35
Bree Grey wrote: 23 Apr 2026, 16:32
Flame Afterglow wrote: 23 Apr 2026, 16:31

BREEEE!!! HRU?!?!?
I'm Good! Working on some replies.

Laurie if you're reading this, Ill work on the ball post next. Lemme finish the Labyrinth one first
I'm in school 😒
I'm always in school :lol: I shall never have a break.

Hope ya have a good day though!
YOU TOO!
Yea although Im at home taking care of my sisters too.

But when Im older fingers crossed I'ma still be in school! I wanna go to a uni.

𝓗𝓪𝔃𝓮𝓵 𝓝𝓮𝓵𝓼𝓸𝓷
𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝓟𝓸𝓽𝓪𝓽𝓸 𝓟𝓮𝓮𝓵
𝓞𝓻𝓭𝓮𝓻𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽:
𝕊𝕥𝕒𝕥𝕤: 𝕊𝕥𝕒 𝟟| 𝔼𝕧𝕒 𝟞| 𝕊𝕥𝕣 𝟝| 𝕎𝕚𝕤 𝟠| 𝔸ℙ 𝟟| 𝔸𝕔𝕔 𝟟|
𝓑𝓮𝓷𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓱 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓜𝓸𝓸𝓷𝓵𝓪𝓬𝓮
𝓑𝓻𝓮𝓮 𝓖𝓻𝓮𝔂
𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝓲𝓝𝓟𝓒 𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼