OOC Let's Chat!

Hi, Olivia! How are you on this fine day?

~Rosalyn Willows, Second Year Slytherin~
~Ency~Garden~Profile~
|Sta~6|Eva~4|Str~7|Wis~7|Arc~6|Acc~5|

OOC Let's Chat!
ROSALYN!! I LOVE THE NEW PFP!!
I'm fine, though I've got A LOT of replies to catch up on!

Olivia Williams - Gryffindor
Whether you're a werewolf or human, love is still love. Betrayal is still betrayal.

OOC Let's Chat!
Olivia Williams wrote: 23 Apr 2026, 15:29 *sneaks inside* SURPRISE GUYS!!
LIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIVVVVVVVVVV

My Ency
☆ 𝕃𝕒𝕦𝕣𝕚𝕖 ℍ𝕠𝕝𝕞𝕖𝕤 ☆
“There’s always two sides to a story.”
My Shop

OOC Let's Chat!
Laurie Holmes wrote: 23 Apr 2026, 15:35
Olivia Williams wrote: 23 Apr 2026, 15:29 *sneaks inside* SURPRISE GUYS!!
LIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIVVVVVVVVVV
LAURIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'VE MISSED YOU SO MUCH!!

Olivia Williams - Gryffindor
Whether you're a werewolf or human, love is still love. Betrayal is still betrayal.

OOC Let's Chat!
Olivia Williams wrote: 23 Apr 2026, 15:36
Laurie Holmes wrote: 23 Apr 2026, 15:35
Olivia Williams wrote: 23 Apr 2026, 15:29 *sneaks inside* SURPRISE GUYS!!
LIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIVVVVVVVVVV
LAURIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'VE MISSED YOU SO MUCH!!
SAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMMMMMEEE
Where were you Livi?

My Ency
☆ 𝕃𝕒𝕦𝕣𝕚𝕖 ℍ𝕠𝕝𝕞𝕖𝕤 ☆
“There’s always two sides to a story.”
My Shop

OOC Let's Chat!
Laurie Holmes wrote: 23 Apr 2026, 15:37
Olivia Williams wrote: 23 Apr 2026, 15:36
Laurie Holmes wrote: 23 Apr 2026, 15:35
Olivia Williams wrote: 23 Apr 2026, 15:29 *sneaks inside* SURPRISE GUYS!!
LIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIVVVVVVVVVV
LAURIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'VE MISSED YOU SO MUCH!!
SAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMMMMMEEE
Where were you Livi?
Stuck with schoolwork and bad brain days

Olivia Williams - Gryffindor
Whether you're a werewolf or human, love is still love. Betrayal is still betrayal.

OOC Let's Chat!
Olivia Williams wrote: 23 Apr 2026, 15:35 ROSALYN!! I LOVE THE NEW PFP!!
I'm fine, though I've got A LOT of replies to catch up on!
THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!!
Good luck with those, I believe in you!!!

~Rosalyn Willows, Second Year Slytherin~
~Ency~Garden~Profile~
|Sta~6|Eva~4|Str~7|Wis~7|Arc~6|Acc~5|

OOC Let's Chat!
Olivia Williams wrote: 23 Apr 2026, 15:37
Laurie Holmes wrote: 23 Apr 2026, 15:37
Olivia Williams wrote: 23 Apr 2026, 15:36
Laurie Holmes wrote: 23 Apr 2026, 15:35
Olivia Williams wrote: 23 Apr 2026, 15:29 *sneaks inside* SURPRISE GUYS!!
LIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIVVVVVVVVVV
LAURIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'VE MISSED YOU SO MUCH!!
SAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMMMMMEEE
Where were you Livi?
Stuck with schoolwork and bad brain days
Can relate! I kinda mentioned you in my ball post, hope ya didn’t mind me interacting with you even though we didn’t discuss it :decayed:

My Ency
☆ 𝕃𝕒𝕦𝕣𝕚𝕖 ℍ𝕠𝕝𝕞𝕖𝕤 ☆
“There’s always two sides to a story.”
My Shop

OOC Let's Chat!
Laurie Holmes wrote: 23 Apr 2026, 15:39
Olivia Williams wrote: 23 Apr 2026, 15:37
Laurie Holmes wrote: 23 Apr 2026, 15:37
Olivia Williams wrote: 23 Apr 2026, 15:36
Laurie Holmes wrote: 23 Apr 2026, 15:35

LIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIVVVVVVVVVV
LAURIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'VE MISSED YOU SO MUCH!!
SAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMMMMMEEE
Where were you Livi?
Stuck with schoolwork and bad brain days
Can relate! I kinda mentioned you in my ball post, hope ya didn’t mind me interacting with you even though we didn’t discuss it :decayed:
I saw that and will probably reply soon. Probably.
Rosalyn Willows wrote: 23 Apr 2026, 15:38
Olivia Williams wrote: 23 Apr 2026, 15:35 ROSALYN!! I LOVE THE NEW PFP!!
I'm fine, though I've got A LOT of replies to catch up on!
THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!!
Good luck with those, I believe in you!!!
Thanks Rosie!!

Olivia Williams - Gryffindor
Whether you're a werewolf or human, love is still love. Betrayal is still betrayal.

OOC Let's Chat!
The pfp is diva!!

ℳℯ𝓁𝒾𝓈𝓈𝒶 ℬ𝓁𝒶𝓀ℯ
"Just because you put a piece of smelly Camembert in a box doesn't stop it from smelling."