Let's Chat!
ROSALYN!! I LOVE THE NEW PFP!!
I'm fine, though I've got A LOT of replies to catch up on!
I'm fine, though I've got A LOT of replies to catch up on!
| Olivia Williams - Gryffindor | Whether you're a werewolf or human, love is still love. Betrayal is still betrayal. |
Let's Chat!
LIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIVVVVVVVVVV
Let's Chat!
LAURIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'VE MISSED YOU SO MUCH!!
| Olivia Williams - Gryffindor | Whether you're a werewolf or human, love is still love. Betrayal is still betrayal. |
Let's Chat!
SAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMMMMMEEEOlivia Williams wrote: 23 Apr 2026, 15:36LAURIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'VE MISSED YOU SO MUCH!!
Where were you Livi?
Let's Chat!
Stuck with schoolwork and bad brain daysLaurie Holmes wrote: 23 Apr 2026, 15:37SAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMMMMMEEEOlivia Williams wrote: 23 Apr 2026, 15:36LAURIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'VE MISSED YOU SO MUCH!!
Where were you Livi?
| Olivia Williams - Gryffindor | Whether you're a werewolf or human, love is still love. Betrayal is still betrayal. |
Let's Chat!
THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!!Olivia Williams wrote: 23 Apr 2026, 15:35 ROSALYN!! I LOVE THE NEW PFP!!
I'm fine, though I've got A LOT of replies to catch up on!
Good luck with those, I believe in you!!!
Let's Chat!
Can relate! I kinda mentioned you in my ball post, hope ya didn’t mind me interacting with you even though we didn’t discuss itOlivia Williams wrote: 23 Apr 2026, 15:37Stuck with schoolwork and bad brain daysLaurie Holmes wrote: 23 Apr 2026, 15:37SAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMMMMMEEEOlivia Williams wrote: 23 Apr 2026, 15:36LAURIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'VE MISSED YOU SO MUCH!!
Where were you Livi?
Let's Chat!
I saw that and will probably reply soon. Probably.Laurie Holmes wrote: 23 Apr 2026, 15:39Can relate! I kinda mentioned you in my ball post, hope ya didn’t mind me interacting with you even though we didn’t discuss itOlivia Williams wrote: 23 Apr 2026, 15:37Stuck with schoolwork and bad brain daysLaurie Holmes wrote: 23 Apr 2026, 15:37SAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMMMMMEEEOlivia Williams wrote: 23 Apr 2026, 15:36LAURIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'VE MISSED YOU SO MUCH!!
Where were you Livi?![]()
Thanks Rosie!!Rosalyn Willows wrote: 23 Apr 2026, 15:38THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!!Olivia Williams wrote: 23 Apr 2026, 15:35 ROSALYN!! I LOVE THE NEW PFP!!
I'm fine, though I've got A LOT of replies to catch up on!
Good luck with those, I believe in you!!!
| Olivia Williams - Gryffindor | Whether you're a werewolf or human, love is still love. Betrayal is still betrayal. |
Let's Chat!
The pfp is diva!!
ℳℯ𝓁𝒾𝓈𝓈𝒶 ℬ𝓁𝒶𝓀ℯ
"Just because you put a piece of smelly Camembert in a box doesn't stop it from smelling."