OOC Let's Chat!

Reducio
Julia Evans wrote: 23 Apr 2026, 15:00
Laurie Holmes wrote: 23 Apr 2026, 14:58
Emiline Hunter wrote: 23 Apr 2026, 14:51
Laurie Holmes wrote: 23 Apr 2026, 14:49 IS THERE ANY GUY WHOS WILLING TO AT LEAST INTERACT WITH LAURIE
I mean, my npc is going and interacting with Hazel but if you want I could have him push you into a rose bush? :grin:
Laurie would just bond with the roses and write a song with them :sweatingbullets:
I really want her to have at least one relationship.
Deactivate your inpc, then make a male one. Then make them laurie's crush :decayed:

So basically date myself?? THats a bit….

My Ency
☆ 𝕃𝕒𝕦𝕣𝕚𝕖 ℍ𝕠𝕝𝕞𝕖𝕤 ☆
“There’s always two sides to a story.”
My Shop

OOC Let's Chat!
Laurie Holmes wrote: 23 Apr 2026, 15:02
Reducio
Julia Evans wrote: 23 Apr 2026, 15:00
Laurie Holmes wrote: 23 Apr 2026, 14:58
Emiline Hunter wrote: 23 Apr 2026, 14:51
Laurie Holmes wrote: 23 Apr 2026, 14:49 IS THERE ANY GUY WHOS WILLING TO AT LEAST INTERACT WITH LAURIE
I mean, my npc is going and interacting with Hazel but if you want I could have him push you into a rose bush? :grin:
Laurie would just bond with the roses and write a song with them :sweatingbullets:
I really want her to have at least one relationship.
Deactivate your inpc, then make a male one. Then make them laurie's crush :decayed:

So basically date myself?? THats a bit….
Well, IC they're different people :sweatingbullets:

Shop
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition.
Ency

OOC Let's Chat!
I just put my first teensy-tiny little code in the BBC Code Donations thread!!!!!

~Rosalyn Willows, Second Year Slytherin~
~Ency~Garden~Profile~
|Sta~6|Eva~4|Str~7|Wis~7|Arc~6|Acc~5|

OOC Let's Chat!
hello everyone

PC: Angel O'Connor

OOC Let's Chat!
Guys I want to make a floating banner for myself, but i have no idea on what aesthetic I should use.

My Ency
☆ 𝕃𝕒𝕦𝕣𝕚𝕖 ℍ𝕠𝕝𝕞𝕖𝕤 ☆
“There’s always two sides to a story.”
My Shop

OOC Let's Chat!
Whatever aesthetic your character has!!

INPC: Chelsea Mitzchel
"That cloud, what's it called again?"

OOC Let's Chat!
That’s exactly what I’m not able to figure out!!

My Ency
☆ 𝕃𝕒𝕦𝕣𝕚𝕖 ℍ𝕠𝕝𝕞𝕖𝕤 ☆
“There’s always two sides to a story.”
My Shop

OOC Let's Chat!
You could do a planty/earthy one!!!

Hi Alexander!!!

~Rosalyn Willows, Second Year Slytherin~
~Ency~Garden~Profile~
|Sta~6|Eva~4|Str~7|Wis~7|Arc~6|Acc~5|

OOC Let's Chat!
I've done pretty much all the homework....

she moves like the tide — soft, but impossible to ignore

OOC Let's Chat!
*sneaks inside* SURPRISE GUYS!!

Olivia Williams - Gryffindor
Whether you're a werewolf or human, love is still love. Betrayal is still betrayal.