Let's Chat!
Reducio
Julia Evans wrote: 23 Apr 2026, 15:00Deactivate your inpc, then make a male one. Then make them laurie's crushLaurie Holmes wrote: 23 Apr 2026, 14:58Laurie would just bond with the roses and write a song with themEmiline Hunter wrote: 23 Apr 2026, 14:51I mean, my npc is going and interacting with Hazel but if you want I could have him push you into a rose bush?Laurie Holmes wrote: 23 Apr 2026, 14:49 IS THERE ANY GUY WHOS WILLING TO AT LEAST INTERACT WITH LAURIE![]()
![]()
I really want her to have at least one relationship.![]()
So basically date myself?? THats a bit….
Let's Chat!
Well, IC they're different peopleLaurie Holmes wrote: 23 Apr 2026, 15:02ReducioJulia Evans wrote: 23 Apr 2026, 15:00Deactivate your inpc, then make a male one. Then make them laurie's crushLaurie Holmes wrote: 23 Apr 2026, 14:58Laurie would just bond with the roses and write a song with themEmiline Hunter wrote: 23 Apr 2026, 14:51I mean, my npc is going and interacting with Hazel but if you want I could have him push you into a rose bush?Laurie Holmes wrote: 23 Apr 2026, 14:49 IS THERE ANY GUY WHOS WILLING TO AT LEAST INTERACT WITH LAURIE![]()
![]()
I really want her to have at least one relationship.![]()
So basically date myself?? THats a bit….
Let's Chat!
Whatever aesthetic your character has!!
INPC: Chelsea Mitzchel
"That cloud, what's it called again?"
"That cloud, what's it called again?"
Let's Chat!
I've done pretty much all the homework....
she moves like the tide — soft, but impossible to ignore
Let's Chat!
*sneaks inside* SURPRISE GUYS!!
| Olivia Williams - Gryffindor | Whether you're a werewolf or human, love is still love. Betrayal is still betrayal. |