Let's Chat!
Thanks!!!Flame Afterglow wrote: 23 Apr 2026, 13:25Yayayayy!!! Congrats!Rosalyn Willows wrote: 23 Apr 2026, 13:18FLAME!!! Did you see, I reached 1k posts!!!!! Thanks to @Laurie Holmes, who I still owe a derpy dog picture!
Let's Chat!
You are very most welcome!Rosalyn Willows wrote: 23 Apr 2026, 13:33Thanks!!!Flame Afterglow wrote: 23 Apr 2026, 13:25Yayayayy!!! Congrats!Rosalyn Willows wrote: 23 Apr 2026, 13:18FLAME!!! Did you see, I reached 1k posts!!!!! Thanks to @Laurie Holmes, who I still owe a derpy dog picture!
Someone told me I run like a girl. I said that if they ran faster they could to.
Let's Chat!
Finally decided to get a swiftstick broom for Dyl eventually. XD please don’t donate to me. I have plenty of money on my PC’s account and am receiving from a donation thread.
iNPC of |
||
Avery Gray |
Let's Chat!
Ooh, fun!!!Dylan Astor wrote: 23 Apr 2026, 13:38 Finally decided to get a swiftstick broom for Dyl eventually. XD please don’t donate to me. I have plenty of money on my PC’s account and am receiving from a donation thread.![]()
Let's Chat!
Doing good! How are you?
she moves like the tide — soft, but impossible to ignore
Let's Chat!
I'm good, working on my ency!!!
Let's Chat!
ooooo. I've been debating on finding a different face claim for DelilahRosalyn Willows wrote: 23 Apr 2026, 13:54I'm good, working on my ency!!!
she moves like the tide — soft, but impossible to ignore