OOC Let's Chat!

Laasya Manjunath wrote: 23 Apr 2026, 08:15
Lily Clarke wrote: 23 Apr 2026, 08:14
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 23 Apr 2026, 08:07
Lily Clarke wrote: 23 Apr 2026, 08:00Heyyy
LILS!!!! :wow:

Was just going through the old last person to post wins posts when we turned people into squishmallows and stuff..
Heyaa!!!

Yeah, now we only talk in emojis....
Or say ‘I win’

Remember when SquishaZeph was in your pocket?
Yeah, I do! Do you remember when you turned him and Nick into pygmies?

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Clarke wrote: 23 Apr 2026, 08:37
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 23 Apr 2026, 08:15
Lily Clarke wrote: 23 Apr 2026, 08:14
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 23 Apr 2026, 08:07
Lily Clarke wrote: 23 Apr 2026, 08:00Heyyy
LILS!!!! :wow:

Was just going through the old last person to post wins posts when we turned people into squishmallows and stuff..
Heyaa!!!

Yeah, now we only talk in emojis....
Or say ‘I win’

Remember when SquishaZeph was in your pocket?
Yeah, I do! Do you remember when you turned him and Nick into pygmies?
I think that was Nick and Jose…..

OOC Let's Chat!
Posted my grump axel ball post if anyone wants to read <3

Y/N: Do you think I'm stupid?
Axel:..... Yes. pc:Emiline Hunter

OOC Let's Chat!
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 23 Apr 2026, 09:06
Lily Clarke wrote: 23 Apr 2026, 08:37
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 23 Apr 2026, 08:15
Lily Clarke wrote: 23 Apr 2026, 08:14
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 23 Apr 2026, 08:07

LILS!!!! :wow:

Was just going through the old last person to post wins posts when we turned people into squishmallows and stuff..
Heyaa!!!

Yeah, now we only talk in emojis....
Or say ‘I win’

Remember when SquishaZeph was in your pocket?
Yeah, I do! Do you remember when you turned him and Nick into pygmies?
I think that was Nick and Jose…..
oh yeah!

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Hey guys!

ℳℯ𝓁𝒾𝓈𝓈𝒶 ℬ𝓁𝒶𝓀ℯ
"Just because you put a piece of smelly Camembert in a box doesn't stop it from smelling."

OOC Let's Chat!
Melissa Blake wrote: 23 Apr 2026, 09:36 Hey guys!
hiya meli!!

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Clarke wrote: 23 Apr 2026, 09:39
Melissa Blake wrote: 23 Apr 2026, 09:36 Hey guys!
hiya meli!!
Lils! I’ll be writing the first post for the labyrinth if you don’t mind. The first mod post was supposed to be last Saturday……

And hey Meli!!!

OOC Let's Chat!
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 23 Apr 2026, 09:44
Lily Clarke wrote: 23 Apr 2026, 09:39
Melissa Blake wrote: 23 Apr 2026, 09:36 Hey guys!
hiya meli!!
Lils! I’ll be writing the first post for the labyrinth if you don’t mind. The first mod post was supposed to be last Saturday……

And hey Meli!!!

oh, no problem at all!

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
IM BAAAAAAAAACKK

My Ency
☆ 𝕃𝕒𝕦𝕣𝕚𝕖 ℍ𝕠𝕝𝕞𝕖𝕤 ☆
“There’s always two sides to a story.”
My Shop

OOC Let's Chat!
Laurie Holmes wrote: 23 Apr 2026, 09:47 IM BAAAAAAAAACKK
LAURIE!!!!!

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9