Let's Chat!
Yeah, I do! Do you remember when you turned him and Nick into pygmies?Laasya Manjunath wrote: 23 Apr 2026, 08:15Or say ‘I win’Lily Clarke wrote: 23 Apr 2026, 08:14Heyaa!!!Laasya Manjunath wrote: 23 Apr 2026, 08:07LILS!!!!
Was just going through the old last person to post wins posts when we turned people into squishmallows and stuff..
Yeah, now we only talk in emojis....
Remember when SquishaZeph was in your pocket?
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Let's Chat!
I think that was Nick and Jose…..Lily Clarke wrote: 23 Apr 2026, 08:37Yeah, I do! Do you remember when you turned him and Nick into pygmies?Laasya Manjunath wrote: 23 Apr 2026, 08:15Or say ‘I win’Lily Clarke wrote: 23 Apr 2026, 08:14Heyaa!!!Laasya Manjunath wrote: 23 Apr 2026, 08:07LILS!!!!
Was just going through the old last person to post wins posts when we turned people into squishmallows and stuff..
Yeah, now we only talk in emojis....
Remember when SquishaZeph was in your pocket?
Let's Chat!
Posted my grump axel ball post if anyone wants to read
Y/N: Do you think I'm stupid?
Axel:..... Yes. pc:Emiline Hunter
Let's Chat!
oh yeah!Laasya Manjunath wrote: 23 Apr 2026, 09:06I think that was Nick and Jose…..Lily Clarke wrote: 23 Apr 2026, 08:37Yeah, I do! Do you remember when you turned him and Nick into pygmies?Laasya Manjunath wrote: 23 Apr 2026, 08:15Or say ‘I win’Lily Clarke wrote: 23 Apr 2026, 08:14Heyaa!!!Laasya Manjunath wrote: 23 Apr 2026, 08:07
LILS!!!!
Was just going through the old last person to post wins posts when we turned people into squishmallows and stuff..
Yeah, now we only talk in emojis....
Remember when SquishaZeph was in your pocket?
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Let's Chat!
Hey guys!
ℳℯ𝓁𝒾𝓈𝓈𝒶 ℬ𝓁𝒶𝓀ℯ
"Just because you put a piece of smelly Camembert in a box doesn't stop it from smelling."
Let's Chat!
hiya meli!!
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Let's Chat!
Lils! I’ll be writing the first post for the labyrinth if you don’t mind. The first mod post was supposed to be last Saturday……
And hey Meli!!!
Let's Chat!
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 23 Apr 2026, 09:44Lils! I’ll be writing the first post for the labyrinth if you don’t mind. The first mod post was supposed to be last Saturday……
And hey Meli!!!
oh, no problem at all!
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Let's Chat!
LAURIE!!!!!
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |