Let's Chat!
I'm being forced to watch it at school and got a test friday. It's torment. PSSAs for Ela, math, and science, and a test right after the three days of Ela
☽~Eklipse~☾ Matching: Taiki Ishii
~iNPC: Enki Medrano
"You'd be surprised how easy it is to feel alone, even in a crowd of people you love."
Let's Chat!
Good Morning guys!
ℳℯ𝓁𝒾𝓈𝓈𝒶 ℬ𝓁𝒶𝓀ℯ
"Just because you put a piece of smelly Camembert in a box doesn't stop it from smelling."
Let's Chat!
Morning!
☽~Eklipse~☾ Matching: Taiki Ishii
~iNPC: Enki Medrano
"You'd be surprised how easy it is to feel alone, even in a crowd of people you love."
Let's Chat!
Me when I cover my mouth and people just.. don’t *sprays Lysol in their face* >cSilas Norwood wrote: 22 Apr 2026, 21:31Thisss, I hate when people do that. Why is it so hard to just be considerateDenise Yarbrough wrote: 22 Apr 2026, 20:50Omg, I can relate and I hate it so much. Like the least you can do is cover your mouth eugh. My immune system isn't very strong so I usually get sick a few days after.Charlotte Evergreen wrote: 22 Apr 2026, 20:46Good! Just paranoid bc someone in my first period was coughing in my face the entire time lol
Hi Ellie!![]()
In my mind and in my car, we can't rewind, we've gone too far. (Video Killed The Radio Star - The Buggles)
Clark
Let's Chat!
Night Rosa! I replied to your Dahlia post earlier!
Be the change you wish to see |
||
in the world. |
Let's Chat!
i heard we were talking about musicals in here.... hamilton specifically? cool, cool... *rubs hands together in mischievous theatre kid*
Hamilton's personally not my style (LMM is a GOAT but god i cant rap for the life of me), but I really like EPIC and Ride the Cyclone among others my brain is refusing to remember at the moment
Hamilton's personally not my style (LMM is a GOAT but god i cant rap for the life of me), but I really like EPIC and Ride the Cyclone among others my brain is refusing to remember at the moment
"But magic is neither good nor evil. It is a tool, like a knife. Is a knife evil? Only if the wielder is evil."
Let's Chat!
Ooo! You're a theater kid, too? 
I used to do stage crew for my school back in middle school and now do acting in an interactive play my church does at Christmas!
I used to do stage crew for my school back in middle school and now do acting in an interactive play my church does at Christmas!
Be the change you wish to see |
||
in the world. |
Let's Chat!
another epic fan !!!! {I also like hadestown. and Hamilton is just. too wonderful honestly}Cassandra Tarot wrote: 23 Apr 2026, 03:03 i heard we were talking about musicals in here.... hamilton specifically? cool, cool... *rubs hands together in mischievous theatre kid*
Hamilton's personally not my style (LMM is a GOAT but god i cant rap for the life of me), but I really like EPIC and Ride the Cyclone among others my brain is refusing to remember at the moment
|
|
Let's Chat!
Bro, for some odd reason my 5 year old sister is singing sugar from Maroon 5. She hasn't heard this song recently
| 𝓗𝓪𝔃𝓮𝓵 𝓝𝓮𝓵𝓼𝓸𝓷 𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝓟𝓸𝓽𝓪𝓽𝓸 𝓟𝓮𝓮𝓵 |
𝓞𝓻𝓭𝓮𝓻𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝕊𝕥𝕒𝕥𝕤: 𝕊𝕥𝕒 𝟟| 𝔼𝕧𝕒 𝟞| 𝕊𝕥𝕣 𝟝| 𝕎𝕚𝕤 𝟠| 𝔸ℙ 𝟟| 𝔸𝕔𝕔 𝟟| 𝓑𝓮𝓷𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓱 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓜𝓸𝓸𝓷𝓵𝓪𝓬𝓮 |
𝓑𝓻𝓮𝓮 𝓖𝓻𝓮𝔂 𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝓲𝓝𝓟𝓒 𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 |