OOC Let's Chat!

I'm being forced to watch it at school and got a test friday. It's torment. PSSAs for Ela, math, and science, and a test right after the three days of Ela

☽~Eklipse~☾ Matching: Taiki Ishii
~iNPC: Enki Medrano
"You'd be surprised how easy it is to feel alone, even in a crowd of people you love."

OOC Let's Chat!
Good Morning guys!

ℳℯ𝓁𝒾𝓈𝓈𝒶 ℬ𝓁𝒶𝓀ℯ
"Just because you put a piece of smelly Camembert in a box doesn't stop it from smelling."

OOC Let's Chat!
Morning!

☽~Eklipse~☾ Matching: Taiki Ishii
~iNPC: Enki Medrano
"You'd be surprised how easy it is to feel alone, even in a crowd of people you love."

OOC Let's Chat!
Silas Norwood wrote: 22 Apr 2026, 21:31
Denise Yarbrough wrote: 22 Apr 2026, 20:50
Charlotte Evergreen wrote: 22 Apr 2026, 20:46
Avery Gray wrote: 22 Apr 2026, 20:40 I'm good, but very tired. Hru?
Good! Just paranoid bc someone in my first period was coughing in my face the entire time lol

Hi Ellie!
Omg, I can relate and I hate it so much. Like the least you can do is cover your mouth eugh. My immune system isn't very strong so I usually get sick a few days after. :sad:
Thisss, I hate when people do that. Why is it so hard to just be considerate
Me when I cover my mouth and people just.. don’t *sprays Lysol in their face* >c

In my mind and in my car, we can't rewind, we've gone too far. (Video Killed The Radio Star - The Buggles)
Clark

OOC Let's Chat!
Night everybody!!!

~Rosalyn Willows, Second Year Slytherin~
~Ency~Garden~Profile~
|Sta~6|Eva~4|Str~7|Wis~7|Arc~6|Acc~5|

OOC Let's Chat!
Night Rosa! I replied to your Dahlia post earlier! :grin:

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.

OOC Let's Chat!
i heard we were talking about musicals in here.... hamilton specifically? cool, cool... *rubs hands together in mischievous theatre kid*

Hamilton's personally not my style (LMM is a GOAT but god i cant rap for the life of me), but I really like EPIC and Ride the Cyclone among others my brain is refusing to remember at the moment

"But magic is neither good nor evil. It is a tool, like a knife. Is a knife evil? Only if the wielder is evil."

OOC Let's Chat!
Ooo! You're a theater kid, too? :wow:

I used to do stage crew for my school back in middle school and now do acting in an interactive play my church does at Christmas! :grin:

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.

OOC Let's Chat!
Cassandra Tarot wrote: 23 Apr 2026, 03:03 i heard we were talking about musicals in here.... hamilton specifically? cool, cool... *rubs hands together in mischievous theatre kid*

Hamilton's personally not my style (LMM is a GOAT but god i cant rap for the life of me), but I really like EPIC and Ride the Cyclone among others my brain is refusing to remember at the moment
another epic fan !!!! {I also like hadestown. and Hamilton is just. too wonderful honestly}

STA - 7 | EVA - 8 | STR - 6
WIS - 7 | AP - 5 | ACC - 7
STA - 7 | EVA - 8 | STR - 5
WIS - 4 | AP - 3 | ACC - 8

OOC Let's Chat!
Bro, for some odd reason my 5 year old sister is singing sugar from Maroon 5. She hasn't heard this song recently

𝓗𝓪𝔃𝓮𝓵 𝓝𝓮𝓵𝓼𝓸𝓷
𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝓟𝓸𝓽𝓪𝓽𝓸 𝓟𝓮𝓮𝓵
𝓞𝓻𝓭𝓮𝓻𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽:
𝕊𝕥𝕒𝕥𝕤: 𝕊𝕥𝕒 𝟟| 𝔼𝕧𝕒 𝟞| 𝕊𝕥𝕣 𝟝| 𝕎𝕚𝕤 𝟠| 𝔸ℙ 𝟟| 𝔸𝕔𝕔 𝟟|
𝓑𝓮𝓷𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓱 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓜𝓸𝓸𝓷𝓵𝓪𝓬𝓮
𝓑𝓻𝓮𝓮 𝓖𝓻𝓮𝔂
𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝓲𝓝𝓟𝓒 𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼