OOC Let's Chat!

watching Hamilton for the first timeeee

✧-✧-✧They say that words are stronger
than actions but word's can also hurt more✧-✧-✧
✿
ℂ𝕙𝕚𝕝𝕕 𝕠𝕗 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝔽𝕝𝕠𝕨𝕖𝕣𝕤 ❀
✿

OOC Let's Chat!
ALEXANDER HAMILTON! Gng, me too in social studies-

☽~Eklipse~☾ Matching: Taiki Ishii
~iNPC: Enki Medrano
"You'd be surprised how easy it is to feel alone, even in a crowd of people you love."

OOC Let's Chat!
I like know all the song pretty well but never saw the movie so here we are!

✧-✧-✧They say that words are stronger
than actions but word's can also hurt more✧-✧-✧
✿
ℂ𝕙𝕚𝕝𝕕 𝕠𝕗 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝔽𝕝𝕠𝕨𝕖𝕣𝕤 ❀
✿

OOC Let's Chat!
Same, lol

☽~Eklipse~☾ Matching: Taiki Ishii
~iNPC: Enki Medrano
"You'd be surprised how easy it is to feel alone, even in a crowd of people you love."

OOC Let's Chat!
Hii

I see the way you're acting like you're somebody else. Gets me frustrated
Lovely Creature. The Muggle Condition. shop. ency

OOC Let's Chat!
Hello!

Sometimes people say they want to disappear when all they really want is to be found

OOC Let's Chat!
Hi Charlotte

I see the way you're acting like you're somebody else. Gets me frustrated
Lovely Creature. The Muggle Condition. shop. ency

OOC Let's Chat!
Hi Hana hru?

Sometimes people say they want to disappear when all they really want is to be found

OOC Let's Chat!
I've never seen Hamilton and probably won't watch it ever. :lol:

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.

OOC Let's Chat!
I tried watching it but i never finished it... maybe ill try again one day

Sometimes people say they want to disappear when all they really want is to be found