OOC Let's Chat!

Emiline Hunter wrote: 22 Apr 2026, 22:19
Aurelio Diaz wrote: 22 Apr 2026, 22:15 Thanks Emiline! ๐Ÿ˜
If you have any questions, feel free to drop me an owl (email icon top right) <3
Bree Grey wrote: 22 Apr 2026, 22:15 EMiline!!!!!!!!!
BrEE
Lol

Did you read the ball post yet?!

๐“—๐“ช๐”ƒ๐“ฎ๐“ต ๐“๐“ฎ๐“ต๐“ผ๐“ธ๐“ท
๐““๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ผ ๐“๐“ฎ๐“ฎ๐“ญ๐“ฎ๐“ญ ๐“ช๐“ฝ: ๐“Ÿ๐“ธ๐“ฝ๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ธ ๐“Ÿ๐“ฎ๐“ฎ๐“ต
๐“ž๐“ป๐“ญ๐“ฎ๐“ป๐“ผ ๐“๐“ฎ๐“ฎ๐“ญ๐“ฎ๐“ญ ๐“ช๐“ฝ:
๐•Š๐•ฅ๐•’๐•ฅ๐•ค: ๐•Š๐•ฅ๐•’ ๐ŸŸ| ๐”ผ๐•ง๐•’ ๐Ÿž| ๐•Š๐•ฅ๐•ฃ ๐Ÿ| ๐•Ž๐•š๐•ค ๐Ÿ | ๐”ธโ„™ ๐ŸŸ| ๐”ธ๐•”๐•” ๐ŸŸ|
๐“‘๐“ฎ๐“ท๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ฑ ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“œ๐“ธ๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ต๐“ช๐“ฌ๐“ฎ
๐“‘๐“ป๐“ฎ๐“ฎ ๐“–๐“ป๐“ฎ๐”‚
๐““๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ผ ๐“๐“ฎ๐“ฎ๐“ญ๐“ฎ๐“ญ ๐“ช๐“ฝ: ๐“ฒ๐“๐“Ÿ๐“’ ๐““๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ผ

OOC Let's Chat!
Bree Grey wrote: 22 Apr 2026, 22:21
Emiline Hunter wrote: 22 Apr 2026, 22:19
Aurelio Diaz wrote: 22 Apr 2026, 22:15 Thanks Emiline! ๐Ÿ˜
If you have any questions, feel free to drop me an owl (email icon top right) <3
Bree Grey wrote: 22 Apr 2026, 22:15 EMiline!!!!!!!!!
BrEE
Lol

Did you read the ball post yet?!
I diddddddddd. i loved the banner!

"You were so obvious with your love at first sight." - Jacks
npc: Axel Brooks
SHOP

OOC Let's Chat!
Emiline Hunter wrote: 22 Apr 2026, 22:26
Bree Grey wrote: 22 Apr 2026, 22:21
Emiline Hunter wrote: 22 Apr 2026, 22:19
Aurelio Diaz wrote: 22 Apr 2026, 22:15 Thanks Emiline! ๐Ÿ˜
If you have any questions, feel free to drop me an owl (email icon top right) <3
Bree Grey wrote: 22 Apr 2026, 22:15 EMiline!!!!!!!!!
BrEE
Lol

Did you read the ball post yet?!
I diddddddddd. i loved the banner!
Thanks!!! Did you like the actual post though? Was it okay?

๐“—๐“ช๐”ƒ๐“ฎ๐“ต ๐“๐“ฎ๐“ต๐“ผ๐“ธ๐“ท
๐““๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ผ ๐“๐“ฎ๐“ฎ๐“ญ๐“ฎ๐“ญ ๐“ช๐“ฝ: ๐“Ÿ๐“ธ๐“ฝ๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ธ ๐“Ÿ๐“ฎ๐“ฎ๐“ต
๐“ž๐“ป๐“ญ๐“ฎ๐“ป๐“ผ ๐“๐“ฎ๐“ฎ๐“ญ๐“ฎ๐“ญ ๐“ช๐“ฝ:
๐•Š๐•ฅ๐•’๐•ฅ๐•ค: ๐•Š๐•ฅ๐•’ ๐ŸŸ| ๐”ผ๐•ง๐•’ ๐Ÿž| ๐•Š๐•ฅ๐•ฃ ๐Ÿ| ๐•Ž๐•š๐•ค ๐Ÿ | ๐”ธโ„™ ๐ŸŸ| ๐”ธ๐•”๐•” ๐ŸŸ|
๐“‘๐“ฎ๐“ท๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ฑ ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“œ๐“ธ๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ต๐“ช๐“ฌ๐“ฎ
๐“‘๐“ป๐“ฎ๐“ฎ ๐“–๐“ป๐“ฎ๐”‚
๐““๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ผ ๐“๐“ฎ๐“ฎ๐“ญ๐“ฎ๐“ญ ๐“ช๐“ฝ: ๐“ฒ๐“๐“Ÿ๐“’ ๐““๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ผ

OOC Let's Chat!
Bree Grey wrote: 22 Apr 2026, 22:28
Emiline Hunter wrote: 22 Apr 2026, 22:26
Bree Grey wrote: 22 Apr 2026, 22:21
Emiline Hunter wrote: 22 Apr 2026, 22:19
Aurelio Diaz wrote: 22 Apr 2026, 22:15 Thanks Emiline! ๐Ÿ˜
If you have any questions, feel free to drop me an owl (email icon top right) <3
Bree Grey wrote: 22 Apr 2026, 22:15 EMiline!!!!!!!!!
BrEE
Lol

Did you read the ball post yet?!
I diddddddddd. i loved the banner!
Thanks!!! Did you like the actual post though? Was it okay?
Yeah I loved it! :wow:

"You were so obvious with your love at first sight." - Jacks
npc: Axel Brooks
SHOP

OOC Let's Chat!
Brookline Quinn wrote: 22 Apr 2026, 22:07
Silas Norwood wrote: 22 Apr 2026, 21:50
Brookline Quinn wrote: 22 Apr 2026, 21:41
^ totally agree with that. like it doesn't cost you anything to be courteous for others. ^^
For real. The most recent time that I was sick I wore a mask for like two weeks to minimise infecting others, even though it had no personal benefit for me since I was already ill.
ohhh good on you! appreciate you for doing that because i hate when people show up sick (and they know they're sick) and do everything they would of done even if they weren't sick (okay i know that people has to show up sick sometimes but when someone knows they're sick and they don't do anything to help others not get ill as well.)
Yeah it really bothers me when people do that too which is why I made a point of not doing that
Aurelio Diaz wrote: 22 Apr 2026, 22:13 Hey y'all! How's everybody?
Welcome to hio!

Second student character of Ruby Cazares | Staff account: Taros Quintero | iNPC: Valeriy Viktorovna Reznikov
Check out the Headliner!

OOC Let's Chat!
I might get switched from soprano to baritone for my choir concert- both from my own choice and what my instructor said because I don't think we have enough baritones-

Edit: Also, welcome @Aurelio Diaz

โ˜ฝ~Eklipse~โ˜พ Matching: Taiki Ishii
~iNPC: Enki Medrano
"You'd be surprised how easy it is to feel alone, even in a crowd of people you love."

OOC Let's Chat!
Lex Kervick wrote: 22 Apr 2026, 23:25 I might get switched from soprano to baritone for my choir concert- both from my own choice and what my instructor said because I don't think we have enough baritones-

Edit: Also, welcome @Aurelio Diaz
Wow thatโ€™s a huge jump! My range could never!!! Iโ€™m an alto and foresee myself staying an alto for a long time

My Ency
โ˜† ๐•‚๐•–๐•Ÿ๐•Ÿ๐•–๐••๐•ช โ„‚๐•™๐•–๐•–๐•œ โ˜†
โ€œShe was a sunshine girl who was learning to play in the rain.โ€
INPC - Cory Hanes

OOC Let's Chat!
Lex Kervick wrote: 22 Apr 2026, 23:25 I might get switched from soprano to baritone for my choir concert- both from my own choice and what my instructor said because I don't think we have enough baritones-

Edit: Also, welcome @Aurelio Diaz
Huh?? How does that work? Aren't those kind of on the opposite ends of the scale?

Second student character of Ruby Cazares | Staff account: Taros Quintero | iNPC: Valeriy Viktorovna Reznikov
Check out the Headliner!

OOC Let's Chat!
Silas Norwood wrote: 22 Apr 2026, 23:27
Lex Kervick wrote: 22 Apr 2026, 23:25 I might get switched from soprano to baritone for my choir concert- both from my own choice and what my instructor said because I don't think we have enough baritones-

Edit: Also, welcome @Aurelio Diaz
Huh?? How does that work? Aren't those kind of on the opposite ends of the scale?
Depends on the music, for my choir concert we have a girl who dropped down to the guy part since it was high for guys??? Maybe idkโ€ฆ

My Ency
โ˜† ๐•‚๐•–๐•Ÿ๐•Ÿ๐•–๐••๐•ช โ„‚๐•™๐•–๐•–๐•œ โ˜†
โ€œShe was a sunshine girl who was learning to play in the rain.โ€
INPC - Cory Hanes

OOC Let's Chat!
I can go from a range of like, D#6 to F3

โ˜ฝ~Eklipse~โ˜พ Matching: Taiki Ishii
~iNPC: Enki Medrano
"You'd be surprised how easy it is to feel alone, even in a crowd of people you love."