Let's Chat!
Omg, I can relate and I hate it so much. Like the least you can do is cover your mouth eugh. My immune system isn't very strong so I usually get sick a few days after.Charlotte Evergreen wrote: 22 Apr 2026, 20:46Good! Just paranoid bc someone in my first period was coughing in my face the entire time lol
Hi Ellie!
Let's Chat!
Ikr! The person wouldnt even cover his mouth after I told him too ugh. but oh wellDenise Yarbrough wrote: 22 Apr 2026, 20:50Omg, I can relate and I hate it so much. Like the least you can do is cover your mouth eugh. My immune system isn't very strong so I usually get sick a few days after.Charlotte Evergreen wrote: 22 Apr 2026, 20:46Good! Just paranoid bc someone in my first period was coughing in my face the entire time lol
Hi Ellie!![]()
Sometimes people say they want to disappear when all they really want is to be found
Let's Chat!
Thisss, I hate when people do that. Why is it so hard to just be considerateDenise Yarbrough wrote: 22 Apr 2026, 20:50Omg, I can relate and I hate it so much. Like the least you can do is cover your mouth eugh. My immune system isn't very strong so I usually get sick a few days after.Charlotte Evergreen wrote: 22 Apr 2026, 20:46Good! Just paranoid bc someone in my first period was coughing in my face the entire time lol
Hi Ellie!![]()
Second student character of Ruby Cazares | Staff account: Taros Quintero | iNPC: Valeriy Viktorovna Reznikov
Check out the Headliner!
Let's Chat!
^ totally agree with that. like it doesn't cost you anything to be courteous for others.
Let's Chat!
For real. The most recent time that I was sick I wore a mask for like two weeks to minimise infecting others, even though it had no personal benefit for me since I was already ill.Brookline Quinn wrote: 22 Apr 2026, 21:41^ totally agree with that. like it doesn't cost you anything to be courteous for others.
Second student character of Ruby Cazares | Staff account: Taros Quintero | iNPC: Valeriy Viktorovna Reznikov
Check out the Headliner!
Let's Chat!
Welcome back
Second student character of Ruby Cazares | Staff account: Taros Quintero | iNPC: Valeriy Viktorovna Reznikov
Check out the Headliner!