OOC Let's Chat!

Charlotte Evergreen wrote: 22 Apr 2026, 20:46
Avery Gray wrote: 22 Apr 2026, 20:40 I'm good, but very tired. Hru?
Good! Just paranoid bc someone in my first period was coughing in my face the entire time lol

Hi Ellie!
Omg, I can relate and I hate it so much. Like the least you can do is cover your mouth eugh. My immune system isn't very strong so I usually get sick a few days after. :sad:

OOC Let's Chat!
Denise Yarbrough wrote: 22 Apr 2026, 20:50
Charlotte Evergreen wrote: 22 Apr 2026, 20:46
Avery Gray wrote: 22 Apr 2026, 20:40 I'm good, but very tired. Hru?
Good! Just paranoid bc someone in my first period was coughing in my face the entire time lol

Hi Ellie!
Omg, I can relate and I hate it so much. Like the least you can do is cover your mouth eugh. My immune system isn't very strong so I usually get sick a few days after. :sad:
Ikr! The person wouldnt even cover his mouth after I told him too ugh. but oh well

Sometimes people say they want to disappear when all they really want is to be found

OOC Let's Chat!
Denise Yarbrough wrote: 22 Apr 2026, 20:50
Charlotte Evergreen wrote: 22 Apr 2026, 20:46
Avery Gray wrote: 22 Apr 2026, 20:40 I'm good, but very tired. Hru?
Good! Just paranoid bc someone in my first period was coughing in my face the entire time lol

Hi Ellie!
Omg, I can relate and I hate it so much. Like the least you can do is cover your mouth eugh. My immune system isn't very strong so I usually get sick a few days after. :sad:
Thisss, I hate when people do that. Why is it so hard to just be considerate

Second student character of Ruby Cazares | Staff account: Taros Quintero | iNPC: Valeriy Viktorovna Reznikov
Check out the Headliner!

OOC Let's Chat!
^ totally agree with that. like it doesn't cost you anything to be courteous for others. ^^

brookline quinn | peter smith
is it female rage or am i just my father’s daughter?

OOC Let's Chat!
Brookline Quinn wrote: 22 Apr 2026, 21:41
^ totally agree with that. like it doesn't cost you anything to be courteous for others. ^^
For real. The most recent time that I was sick I wore a mask for like two weeks to minimise infecting others, even though it had no personal benefit for me since I was already ill.

Second student character of Ruby Cazares | Staff account: Taros Quintero | iNPC: Valeriy Viktorovna Reznikov
Check out the Headliner!

OOC Let's Chat!
I’m BAAAAAACCCCCKKKK!!!!!

~Rosalyn Willows, Second Year Slytherin~
~Ency~Garden~Profile~
|Sta~6|Eva~4|Str~7|Wis~7|Arc~6|Acc~5|

OOC Let's Chat!
Hi Rosa! (Can I call you that?)

✧-✧-✧They say that words are stronger
than actions but word's can also hurt more✧-✧-✧
✿
ℂ𝕙𝕚𝕝𝕕 𝕠𝕗 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝔽𝕝𝕠𝕨𝕖𝕣𝕤 ❀
✿

OOC Let's Chat!
Hey Elle!(of course, can I call you that? I just watched legally blonde lol)!

~Rosalyn Willows, Second Year Slytherin~
~Ency~Garden~Profile~
|Sta~6|Eva~4|Str~7|Wis~7|Arc~6|Acc~5|

OOC Let's Chat!
Yeah! I've never seen that movie but it sounds cool!

✧-✧-✧They say that words are stronger
than actions but word's can also hurt more✧-✧-✧
✿
ℂ𝕙𝕚𝕝𝕕 𝕠𝕗 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝔽𝕝𝕠𝕨𝕖𝕣𝕤 ❀
✿

OOC Let's Chat!
Rosalyn Willows wrote: 22 Apr 2026, 21:51 I’m BAAAAAACCCCCKKKK!!!!!
Welcome back

Second student character of Ruby Cazares | Staff account: Taros Quintero | iNPC: Valeriy Viktorovna Reznikov
Check out the Headliner!