Let's Chat!
Hello!
Sometimes people say they want to disappear when all they really want is to be found
Let's Chat!
Hihi!
Be the change you wish to see |
||
in the world. |
Let's Chat!
Hi Rosalyn! Hi Avery! Hru?
Sometimes people say they want to disappear when all they really want is to be found
Let's Chat!
I'm good, but very tired. Hru?
Be the change you wish to see |
||
in the world. |
Let's Chat!
El!
Be the change you wish to see |
||
in the world. |
Let's Chat!
Hiii
Second student character of Ruby Cazares | Staff account: Taros Quintero | iNPC: Valeriy Viktorovna Reznikov
Check out the Headliner!
Let's Chat!
Good! Just paranoid bc someone in my first period was coughing in my face the entire time lol
Hi Ellie!
Sometimes people say they want to disappear when all they really want is to be found
Let's Chat!
Yo what up?
Someone told me I run like a girl. I said that if they ran faster they could to.