OOC Let's Chat!

Hello!

Sometimes people say they want to disappear when all they really want is to be found

OOC Let's Chat!
Hi everyone!!!

~Rosalyn Willows, Second Year Slytherin~
~Ency~Garden~Profile~
|Sta~6|Eva~4|Str~7|Wis~7|Arc~6|Acc~5|

OOC Let's Chat!
Hihi!

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.

OOC Let's Chat!
Hi Rosalyn! Hi Avery! Hru?

Sometimes people say they want to disappear when all they really want is to be found

OOC Let's Chat!
I'm good, but very tired. Hru?

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.

OOC Let's Chat!
Char! Av!

✧-✧-✧They say that words are stronger
than actions but word's can also hurt more✧-✧-✧
✿
ℂ𝕙𝕚𝕝𝕕 𝕠𝕗 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝔽𝕝𝕠𝕨𝕖𝕣𝕤 ❀
✿

OOC Let's Chat!
El!

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.

OOC Let's Chat!
Hiii

Second student character of Ruby Cazares | Staff account: Taros Quintero | iNPC: Valeriy Viktorovna Reznikov
Check out the Headliner!

OOC Let's Chat!
Avery Gray wrote: 22 Apr 2026, 20:40 I'm good, but very tired. Hru?
Good! Just paranoid bc someone in my first period was coughing in my face the entire time lol

Hi Ellie!

Sometimes people say they want to disappear when all they really want is to be found

OOC Let's Chat!
Yo what up?

Someone told me I run like a girl. I said that if they ran faster they could to.