OOC Let's Chat!

Ellie is very much a self insert, I think that's when I get someone to be her crush I end up turning it down.

Summer... Summer is Summer she is very unique and different and I like her story better.

wow av!

✧-✧-✧They say that words are stronger
than actions but word's can also hurt more✧-✧-✧
✿
ℂ𝕙𝕚𝕝𝕕 𝕠𝕗 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝔽𝕝𝕠𝕨𝕖𝕣𝕤 ❀
✿

OOC Let's Chat!
Ellie Randensmith wrote: 22 Apr 2026, 18:23 Ellie is very much a self insert, I think that's when I get someone to be her crush I end up turning it down.

Summer... Summer is Summer she is very unique and different and I like her story better.

wow av!
Hey! How was Vivienne’s post in the Song writers club, i realised my grammar wasn’t that clean :cry2:

My Ency
☆ 𝕃𝕒𝕦𝕣𝕚𝕖 ℍ𝕠𝕝𝕞𝕖𝕤 ☆
“There’s always two sides to a story.”
My Shop

OOC Let's Chat!
Avery Gray wrote: 22 Apr 2026, 18:21 :hypno: That's a lot of '11s' as far as my posts. . . :lol:
Ooooh cool, unfortunately this means you can never post again though

Second student character of Ruby Cazares | Staff account: Taros Quintero | iNPC: Valeriy Viktorovna Reznikov
Check out the Headliner!

OOC Let's Chat!
Well, I broke it now. :lol:

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.

OOC Let's Chat!
Avery Gray wrote: 22 Apr 2026, 18:39 Well, I broke it now. :lol:
Oh nooo

Second student character of Ruby Cazares | Staff account: Taros Quintero | iNPC: Valeriy Viktorovna Reznikov
Check out the Headliner!

OOC Let's Chat!
Avery Gray wrote: 22 Apr 2026, 18:39 Well, I broke it now. :lol:
Aww, :(

Anyways, goodnight hio!! <3

OOC Let's Chat!
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 22 Apr 2026, 18:43
Avery Gray wrote: 22 Apr 2026, 18:39 Well, I broke it now. :lol:
Aww, :(

Anyways, goodnight hio!! <3
Nighttt

Second student character of Ruby Cazares | Staff account: Taros Quintero | iNPC: Valeriy Viktorovna Reznikov
Check out the Headliner!

OOC Let's Chat!
hellooo

brookline quinn | peter smith
is it female rage or am i just my father’s daughter?

OOC Let's Chat!
I’ve just found out that I’ve come in the top 40% nationally in a maths competition!!!! :wow:

Mirada Johnson iNPC: Cinder Blaze
Follow Your Dreams!
The Fairytale Atelier!

OOC Let's Chat!
Mirada Johnson wrote: 22 Apr 2026, 19:27 I’ve just found out that I’ve come in the top 40% nationally in a maths competition!!!! :wow:
That's awesome omgomg- congrats! >:D <33