Let's Chat!
Ellie is very much a self insert, I think that's when I get someone to be her crush I end up turning it down.
Summer... Summer is Summer she is very unique and different and I like her story better.
wow av!
Summer... Summer is Summer she is very unique and different and I like her story better.
wow av!
Let's Chat!
Hey! How was Vivienne’s post in the Song writers club, i realised my grammar wasn’t that cleanEllie Randensmith wrote: 22 Apr 2026, 18:23 Ellie is very much a self insert, I think that's when I get someone to be her crush I end up turning it down.
Summer... Summer is Summer she is very unique and different and I like her story better.
wow av!
Let's Chat!
Ooooh cool, unfortunately this means you can never post again though
Second student character of Ruby Cazares | Staff account: Taros Quintero | iNPC: Valeriy Viktorovna Reznikov
Check out the Headliner!
Let's Chat!
Well, I broke it now.
Be the change you wish to see |
||
in the world. |
Let's Chat!
Oh nooo
Second student character of Ruby Cazares | Staff account: Taros Quintero | iNPC: Valeriy Viktorovna Reznikov
Check out the Headliner!
Let's Chat!
Nighttt
Second student character of Ruby Cazares | Staff account: Taros Quintero | iNPC: Valeriy Viktorovna Reznikov
Check out the Headliner!
Let's Chat!
hellooo
Let's Chat!
I’ve just found out that I’ve come in the top 40% nationally in a maths competition!!!!
Let's Chat!
That's awesome omgomg- congrats! >:D <33Mirada Johnson wrote: 22 Apr 2026, 19:27 I’ve just found out that I’ve come in the top 40% nationally in a maths competition!!!!![]()