OOC Let's Chat!

Hi Julia, and thanks everybody!!! About to do some replies, finished my Biology work(surprisingly)!

~Rosalyn Willows, Second Year Slytherin~
~Ency~Garden~Profile~
|Sta~6|Eva~4|Str~7|Wis~7|Arc~6|Acc~5|

OOC Let's Chat!
*stresses for exam*

"You were so obvious with your love at first sight." - Jacks
npc: Axel Brooks
SHOP

OOC Let's Chat!
You've got this!!!

~Rosalyn Willows, Second Year Slytherin~
~Ency~Garden~Profile~
|Sta~6|Eva~4|Str~7|Wis~7|Arc~6|Acc~5|

OOC Let's Chat!
Hmmm...

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone

OOC Let's Chat!
I’m so tired. . . 🥱

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.

OOC Let's Chat!
Avery Gray wrote: 22 Apr 2026, 13:19 I’m so tired. . . 🥱
Why?

Shop
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition.
Ency

OOC Let's Chat!
Julia Evans wrote: 22 Apr 2026, 13:20
Avery Gray wrote: 22 Apr 2026, 13:19 I’m so tired. . . 🥱
Why?
Hey!

Here’s Esther’s fcs!

OOC Let's Chat!
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 22 Apr 2026, 13:22
Julia Evans wrote: 22 Apr 2026, 13:20
Avery Gray wrote: 22 Apr 2026, 13:19 I’m so tired. . . 🥱
Why?
Hey!

Here’s Esther’s fcs!
Ooo! I love them!! Who is it??

Shop
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition.
Ency

OOC Let's Chat!
Julia Evans wrote: 22 Apr 2026, 13:26
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 22 Apr 2026, 13:22
Julia Evans wrote: 22 Apr 2026, 13:20
Avery Gray wrote: 22 Apr 2026, 13:19 I’m so tired. . . 🥱
Why?
Hey!

Here’s Esther’s fcs!
Ooo! I love them!! Who is it??
Not exactly sure but they look quite similar

OOC Let's Chat!
Julia Evans wrote: 22 Apr 2026, 13:20
Avery Gray wrote: 22 Apr 2026, 13:19 I’m so tired. . . 🥱
Why?
I went to bed late last night and had to wake up at 5:45 am this morning for school.

I also have a history test and forensics quiz today. . .

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.