OOC Let's Chat!

Lily Clarke wrote: 22 Apr 2026, 12:30
Laurie Holmes wrote: 22 Apr 2026, 10:18
Laverne Taylor wrote: 22 Apr 2026, 10:02
Lily Clarke wrote: 22 Apr 2026, 09:59
Laverne Taylor wrote: 22 Apr 2026, 09:54 LILY!! Hru?
........ Don't ask..... Wbu?
Ohk... I'm great.. Thinking about auditioning in HYBE...
IMMA BE YOUR BIGGEST SUPPORTER

I MADE MY PATH IN MUSIC NOW YOURE MAKING YOURS <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3
Wait, how did your auditions go???
I told you, i released my own song ❤️
So no auditions

My Ency
☆ 𝕃𝕒𝕦𝕣𝕚𝕖 ℍ𝕠𝕝𝕞𝕖𝕤 ☆
“There’s always two sides to a story.”
My Shop

OOC Let's Chat!
Laurie Holmes wrote: 22 Apr 2026, 12:32
Lily Clarke wrote: 22 Apr 2026, 12:30
Laurie Holmes wrote: 22 Apr 2026, 10:18
Laverne Taylor wrote: 22 Apr 2026, 10:02
Lily Clarke wrote: 22 Apr 2026, 09:59

........ Don't ask..... Wbu?
Ohk... I'm great.. Thinking about auditioning in HYBE...
IMMA BE YOUR BIGGEST SUPPORTER

I MADE MY PATH IN MUSIC NOW YOURE MAKING YOURS <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3
Wait, how did your auditions go???
I told you, i released my own song ❤️
So no auditions
That's so great!!!

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Morning, everybody! Or, well, at least in my timezone! I just got to school, already not looking forward to this. Alas, I'll survive(I hope)!

~Rosalyn Willows, Second Year Slytherin~
~Ency~Garden~Profile~
|Sta~6|Eva~4|Str~7|Wis~7|Arc~6|Acc~5|

OOC Let's Chat!
Rosalyn Willows wrote: 22 Apr 2026, 12:35 Morning, everybody! Or, well, at least in my timezone! I just got to school, already not looking forward to this. Alas, I'll survive(I hope)!
Morning!!!

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Rosalyn Willows wrote: 22 Apr 2026, 12:35 Morning, everybody! Or, well, at least in my timezone! I just got to school, already not looking forward to this. Alas, I'll survive(I hope)!
All the Best Rosalyn

ℳℯ𝓁𝒾𝓈𝓈𝒶 ℬ𝓁𝒶𝓀ℯ
"Just because you put a piece of smelly Camembert in a box doesn't stop it from smelling."

OOC Let's Chat!
Rosalyn Willows wrote: 22 Apr 2026, 12:35 Morning, everybody! Or, well, at least in my timezone! I just got to school, already not looking forward to this. Alas, I'll survive(I hope)!
Good luck at school! <3

OOC Let's Chat!
:wave: I'M BACK FROM SCHOOL!!

Shop
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition.
Ency

OOC Let's Chat!
Julia Evans wrote: 22 Apr 2026, 12:41 :wave: I'M BACK FROM SCHOOL!!
Heyyy!!!!!!

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Julia Evans wrote: 22 Apr 2026, 12:41 :wave: I'M BACK FROM SCHOOL!!
Heyy!!!

OOC Let's Chat!
Julia Evans wrote: 22 Apr 2026, 12:41 :wave: I'M BACK FROM SCHOOL!!
Hey Jules 😁

ℳℯ𝓁𝒾𝓈𝓈𝒶 ℬ𝓁𝒶𝓀ℯ
"Just because you put a piece of smelly Camembert in a box doesn't stop it from smelling."