Let's Chat!
lmao it's been a couple of months that's fs, this spring semester kicked my butt but i made it though
we are all born beautiful. it is a tragedy we are convinced that we are not”
iNPC: Lloyd Matthews Thomas
Main account: Bailey Glade
Let's Chat!
BAILEY BAILEY BAILEYY
Let's Chat!
hiiiiiiiii
we are all born beautiful. it is a tragedy we are convinced that we are not”
iNPC: Lloyd Matthews Thomas
Main account: Bailey Glade
Let's Chat!
Sorry to hear that, glad you made itBailey Glade wrote: 22 Apr 2026, 02:45lmao it's been a couple of months that's fs, this spring semester kicked my butt but i made it though![]()
Second student character of Ruby Cazares | Staff account: Taros Quintero | iNPC: Valeriy Viktorovna Reznikov
Check out the Headliner!
Let's Chat!
Bailey!
Be the change you wish to see |
||
in the world. |
Let's Chat!
i've missed you!! how's everything been?Bailey Glade wrote: 22 Apr 2026, 02:46hiiiiiiiii
Let's Chat!
Awesome! We really are close!Mikaela Hendricks wrote: 22 Apr 2026, 02:44Ohhh so cool! I'm from the south, so we have similar timezonesAvery Gray wrote: 22 Apr 2026, 02:34I won’t say a state for privacy reasons, but I will say I’m from the Midwest!Mikaela Hendricks wrote: 22 Apr 2026, 02:29OMG here too!!! Same timezone!!! Can I ask where are you from??
Also, just found out that my cousin is finally sending me his fourth book next week!I’ve been begging him for about a year to have it finished!
![]()
Be the change you wish to see |
||
in the world. |
Let's Chat!
howdy howdy! indeed it has been!
we are all born beautiful. it is a tragedy we are convinced that we are not”
iNPC: Lloyd Matthews Thomas
Main account: Bailey Glade
Let's Chat!
idk if there's another channel where I could better "advertise" this, but would anyone like a collage made for their oc? I just realized that I really enjoy making them while making one for my encyclopedia, and if I can't open a shop right now, I might as well get some practice in. If there is a better place to ask this, feel free to point me in the right direction lol </3
"But magic is neither good nor evil. It is a tool, like a knife. Is a knife evil? Only if the wielder is evil."
Let's Chat!
im surviving! moved states again for the summer to work somewhere im really excited about but it does mean im alone so learning to cope with thatSage Willows wrote: 22 Apr 2026, 02:53i've missed you!! how's everything been?Bailey Glade wrote: 22 Apr 2026, 02:46hiiiiiiiii
we are all born beautiful. it is a tragedy we are convinced that we are not”
iNPC: Lloyd Matthews Thomas
Main account: Bailey Glade