Let's Chat!
So much chocolate milkRosalyn Willows wrote: 21 Apr 2026, 23:45 I just had some good steak, and MORE CHOCOLATE MILK!!!!!(in case you can’t tell, it’s my favourite drink)!
Second student character of Ruby Cazares | Staff account: Taros Quintero | iNPC: Valeriy Viktorovna Reznikov
Check out the Headliner!
Let's Chat!
I think I like the contrast that the green provides but both are nice!Rosalyn Willows wrote: 22 Apr 2026, 00:02 @Silas Norwood-Always!!! *drinks more* It’s an obsession!
Ok, opinions! Which sweater colour for my pfp?
The one I have now, or this one-
![]()
Second student character of Ruby Cazares | Staff account: Taros Quintero | iNPC: Valeriy Viktorovna Reznikov
Check out the Headliner!
Let's Chat!
Kk, thx! Maybe I’ll switch it for a special occasion…Silas Norwood wrote: 22 Apr 2026, 00:03I think I like the contrast that the green provides but both are nice!Rosalyn Willows wrote: 22 Apr 2026, 00:02 @Silas Norwood-Always!!! *drinks more* It’s an obsession!
Ok, opinions! Which sweater colour for my pfp?
The one I have now, or this one-
![]()
Let's Chat!
Like whatRosalyn Willows wrote: 22 Apr 2026, 00:04Kk, thx! Maybe I’ll switch it for a special occasion…Silas Norwood wrote: 22 Apr 2026, 00:03I think I like the contrast that the green provides but both are nice!Rosalyn Willows wrote: 22 Apr 2026, 00:02 @Silas Norwood-Always!!! *drinks more* It’s an obsession!
Ok, opinions! Which sweater colour for my pfp?
The one I have now, or this one-
![]()
Second student character of Ruby Cazares | Staff account: Taros Quintero | iNPC: Valeriy Viktorovna Reznikov
Check out the Headliner!
Let's Chat!
Idk, we’ll have to see when the time comes!Silas Norwood wrote: 22 Apr 2026, 00:07Like whatRosalyn Willows wrote: 22 Apr 2026, 00:04Kk, thx! Maybe I’ll switch it for a special occasion…Silas Norwood wrote: 22 Apr 2026, 00:03I think I like the contrast that the green provides but both are nice!Rosalyn Willows wrote: 22 Apr 2026, 00:02 @Silas Norwood-Always!!! *drinks more* It’s an obsession!
Ok, opinions! Which sweater colour for my pfp?
The one I have now, or this one-
![]()
![]()
Let's Chat!
Whew! Finally posted my first RP code in the donation thread! I may open up coding in my shop since that was fun to make!
Be the change you wish to see |
||
in the world. |
Let's Chat!
Nice!!Avery Gray wrote: 22 Apr 2026, 00:32 Whew! Finally posted my first RP code in the donation thread! I may open up coding in my shop since that was fun to make!![]()
Second student character of Ruby Cazares | Staff account: Taros Quintero | iNPC: Valeriy Viktorovna Reznikov
Check out the Headliner!
Let's Chat!
Go you, Ave! I just checked and it looks amazing!!!Avery Gray wrote: 22 Apr 2026, 00:32 Whew! Finally posted my first RP code in the donation thread! I may open up coding in my shop since that was fun to make!![]()
